Bacteriostatic Water 30ml - SHORTAGE???

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

Was looking at getting another bottle and it looks like a shortage????
What gives?
Apparently locations that still have it in stock are charging like it is gold????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What is "charging like its gold"...are you being a little too dramatic here? How about asking where guys are getting theirs instead of doing the drama angle.

OMI100

$22 bucks...
I seem to remember getting it for less than $10 and some places less....
A number of other sites are indicating backlog from the manufacture..... Or other reasons. Some are also showing 3 to 4 weeks before stock comes in and they can ship????
On 8/17 I got it for $4.10 plus $7.55 shipping for total $11.65......

Jinzang

Nothing better illustrates how the American medical system is broken than the shortage of basic medical supplies like bacteriostatic water. Last year it was sodium bicarbonate. It's like Russia before the collapse of the Soviet Union.

DragonBits

Nothing better illustrates how the American medical system is broken than the shortage of basic medical supplies like bacteriostatic water. Last year it was sodium bicarbonate. It's like Russia before the collapse of the Soviet Union.

I have experienced this with eye drops for lowering eye pressure. It generally happens with low margin products that only have a few manufactures.

Walgreens site "says" I can buy it for a cheaper price,and goodx says I can get a coupon, but since I haven't tried, you never know if you can actually buy it at the price quoted online.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me