average weekly T dosage on this forum

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Guys I'm felling sick on my protocol (100mg per week), I started to think it is too low of a dosage for my body. Do anyone experienced this?

Is there a way to calculate how much my body need?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I can only tolerate 60-80mg per week and have shbg in the 70range. My doctor has one older gentlemen that only does 40mg per week. We’re all different and have different requirements to feel normal.

bochinit

Yes, but I have 1.85 of height and 22y/old, so Im having the impression that my body is needing a little more than older and/or short men..

I'm felling really sick on 100mg pee week, unfortunately.

sh1973

I’m 5’9” and weigh 175lbs and cannot tolerate anything above 100mg and really don’t feel good at 100mg. 65-75 is the sweet spot for me and that’s once weekly and no other meds.

6mg test prop per day
nice to see a couple others here feeling good on low dosage as well =)
took me a long time to figure out that a lot less can be a lot more

JYD21

My doc is recommending starting me at 150mg weekly split at 75mg every 3.5 days. Reading this thread makes me think it's maybe best to start lower.

I'm looking to alleviate my low T symptoms after trying everything natural for two years (therapy, diet, exercise, sleep, etc.).

Since my Free T is just at the low-normal level (63 pg/ml) I don't want to start off doing too much test cyp. I'm not concerned about being at the top of the range, nor do I want to have to rely on an AI if I don't have to.

Match

I used TST Transdermal Gel Pentravam 10%, m I'm not finding anymore. Does anyone know another similar and that does not require a prescription? My TT 640 ng/dl

Anonymon

I used TST Transdermal Gel Pentravam 10%, m I'm not finding anymore. Does anyone know another similar and that does not require a prescription? My TT 640 ng/dl
If you want something without a prescription, you’ll be looking at underground labs (UGL). Most are actually fine but you’re always better off getting something from a pharmacy, which with test requires a prescription in most countries.

Anonymon

I’ve done many different things but fall back on 24mg a day (24x7=168mg a week) and 720ius of HCG 3x a week. I can make my TT and FT and other numbers go up and down with thyroid and other meds, but right now that dose will tend to put me at 900ishTT and 31 FT, which is at the top and a little over the normal range on the latter. I’m pretty sure I’m using test to help with another issue though, so I’d put me in the ‘testosterone therapy’ camp over the strict TRT camp.

Before taking thyroid and other meds, that dose with less HCG had me at 1320TT and 21 FT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me