Autoimmune Issues & TRT: Any Input Welcome

Buy Lab Tests Online

davidrn

Is your back pain localized? Right above your belt line? I had good luck with prescribing (Fentanyl/narcotic) pain patches, if when I asked the patient, where is the pain,if they pointed with one finger, I tried a patch, if they waved a hand, they never really worked.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ronnny

[/QUOTE]
Is your back pain localized? Right above your belt line? I had good luck with prescribing (Fentanyl/narcotic) pain patches, if when I asked the patient, where is the pain,if they pointed with one finger, I tried a patch, if they waved a hand, they never really worked.

I have lower back pain very bad. I think spinal stenosis according to MRI. And also radiating burning pain (sciatica) only on my left side.

SilverSurfer

A fentanyl patch is a systematic drug, not a localized pain control medication. Fentanyl is poorly absorbed orally, hence the transdermal patch or trans mucosal “lollipops”.

A lidocaine patch which is non-narcotic, would be applicable for localized pain control.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me