Astragalus

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Was curious if anyone takes Astralagus. The reason I was looking into it is becuase myeGFR based on creatinie was something like 60. My creatinine is something like 1.4 or thereabouts. If I test my cystatin-c, that test says my values are good. According to discountedlabs the cystatin-c test is more accurate. Cystatin C Test

Either way, for some reason elevated creatinine is annoying me even if unwarranted. Supposedly astragalus has increased egfr in some people pretty substantially according to amazon reviews.

Anyone taken it and had positive results of any kind?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The creatinine essay does not separate the two, creatinine and creatine levels. That's why it looks so out of range.

sammmy

Astragalus is an immunomodulator and it is best to not mess with immunity just to decrease some lab value. It changes immunity, and not guaranteed in the right way.

If high creatinine in blood bothers you, you can decrease it by taking less creatine supplements, less protein shakes, less eating of meat.

Vince

Super Moderator
Got my labs back today. My creatinine levels came back 1.59 range 0.76 - 1.27 so of course its high. She said you must be using creatine again and I said it helps me so much in my strength. I can't give it up. She says I hear that all the time, patience don't care if it's high. Creatine does so much for them. So I'm going to keep taking my five mg of creatine daily.

BadassBlues

Was curious if anyone takes Astralagus. The reason I was looking into it is becuase myeGFR based on creatinie was something like 60. My creatinine is something like 1.4 or thereabouts. If I test my cystatin-c, that test says my values are good. According to discountedlabs the cystatin-c test is more accurate. Cystatin C Test

Either way, for some reason elevated creatinine is annoying me even if unwarranted. Supposedly astragalus has increased egfr in some people pretty substantially according to amazon reviews.

Anyone taken it and had positive results of any kind?

Astragalus has many purported benefits and has been used for centuries for a wide range of conditions. I can't see any downside to adding it to your supplement regimen. To do it to lower a creatinine score however doesn't seem like a logical decision.

Supplementation with creatine is going to increase creatinine levels, that is just a given that all of us who use creatine have to accept. The important thing is to make your physician aware that you are supplementing with creatine so they don't panic at the elevated levels and assume a renal problem.

If the problem causes you angst, stop for a few weeks, test your creatinine and then make a determination if it was indeed the creatine causing the problem. If so, then make the decision of whether or whether not the benefits of creatine supplementation outweigh the annoyance of having a higher creatinine score on a test.

If your levels remain high, then perhaps as Sammy stated above, you take other measures to lower them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me