Are you adjusting your vitamin D intake to account for the Fall/Winter months of limited sunlight exposure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

There was a point after my D3 levels reached normal that I started having a strange smell in my nose which happens right before I catch something, but not since I was a kid have, I experienced it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I now have vitamin D toxicity, guess I should have seen it coming. Another month at 14,000 iu and I reached 62 on March 4th and shortly after this vitamin D got too high and I started urinating like there's no tomorrow followed by pain leg cramps and dehydration.

I'm sure it's in range, but I tend to be sensitive to some vitamins (C). I can't even handle 2000 D3, if I go for it by 11 a.m I start getting symptoms and normally I go for more which would reset those symptoms for another 2-3 hours, then forcing me to down more later on.

It's a trap (!) because today I've had none without the insane nausea and other symptoms are regressing. The one thing I've noticed is an almost complete lack of erections, which is probably due to dehydration over a 3 week period.

I feel better today than in the last 3-4 weeks going without D3 today. I'm going to buy 400iu D3 and take a normal daily dosage a couple weeks from now.
How long did it take you to start feeling better after reducing d3?

GreenMachineX

There was a point after my D3 levels reached normal that I started having a strange smell in my nose which happens right before I catch something, but not since I was a kid have, I experienced it.
When your levels were normal, you had that smell? Also I don't think 62 is high... what was the range given? From what I'm seeing, 60-80 pg/mL is optimal.

GreenMachineX

Yes, just after the 38 value. You thinking that should be the minimum level I should shoot for?

I guess it all depends on how fast I recover.
Are you sure your getting vitamin D toxicity? I've been getting weird symptoms recently and unsure from what. For years, I needed 10k to keep my levels 50-60, until this year it went up to 78. So now I'm at 7.5k, and have bizarre leg tightness, almost like the muscles are about to cramp, but never do. Very uncomfortable though. Happens with any amount of exertion.

Nevertheless, I want my levels to be at least 50 for severe covid disease prevention. But, I also recall when I was only doing 5k, I was smelling something like something burning but unpleasant. My levels at that time were 49. Was the small similar to that? A pungent burning smell?

Systemlord

Are you sure your getting vitamin D toxicity?
The bone pain, back pain and cramps are all still subsiding. I am still a little dehydrated but am recovering. I had been urinating like crazy the last 3 weeks and had been to the ER three times and given IV fluids.

I can't even handle 1000 iu without extreme nausea, IBS and bone pain in hands and feet.

Systemlord

So now I'm at 7.5k, and have bizarre leg tightness, almost like the muscles are about to cramp, but never do.
I had the about to cramp up in my left calf muscle for 5 weeks and it finely one day decided to cramp the moment of got out of bed, that was the last three mornings. The pain in left calf is disappearing quickly now that I've gone without any supplementation today.

The lower back pain was actually my kidneys hurting during these urination spells, even my heart rates were in the 90's at times and IV fluids brought it down.

GreenMachineX

The bone pain, back pain and cramps are all still subsiding. I am still a little dehydrated but am recovering. I had been urinating like crazy the last 3 weeks and had been to the ER three times and given IV fluids.

I can't even handle 1000 iu without extreme nausea, IBS and bone pain in hands and feet.
Wow. Did they check for hypercalcemia? Or low magnesium?

Systemlord

Wow. Did they check for hypercalcemia? Or low magnesium?
No testing for hypercalcemia, magnesium was 2.0 and never moved on multiple testing.

My erections started to diminish 8 weeks ago and are starting to make a comeback since stopping vitamin D supplementation. There's a LOT more activity down there.

Also 8 weeks ago I started having testicular, groin pain and now I'm experiencing it again since stopping vitamin D supplementation. Urination is completely normal now, a fast turnaround!

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

No testing for hypercalcemia, magnesium was 2.0 and never moved on multiple testing.

My erections started to diminish 8 weeks ago and are starting to make a comeback since stopping vitamin D supplementation. There's a LOT more activity down there.

Also 8 weeks ago I started having testicular, groin pain and now I'm experiencing it again since stopping vitamin D supplementation. Urination is completely normal now, a fast turnaround!
Wow man. It really doesn't make sense that vitamin D at those levels would do that. Then again, I'm not a doctor so I don't know.

andrewBwinter

I went from 41 to 65 in the space of 3.5 months (Oct 16, 2021 - Feb 2, 2022) using 10,000 Vitamin D3 per day without noticeable sides. I have since dropped down to 2K per day maintenance since it seemed like overkill. Curious to see the new number. Have just added in K2 (MK7) to help with decalcification of soft tissue. Everything seems to be trial and error.

GreenMachineX

I went from 41 to 65 in the space of 3.5 months (Oct 16, 2021 - Feb 2, 2022) using 10,000 Vitamin D3 per day without noticeable sides. I have since dropped down to 2K per day maintenance since it seemed like overkill. Curious to see the new number. Have just added in K2 (MK7) to help with decalcification of soft tissue. Everything seems to be trial and error.
I'm adding in mk7 as well now, just 180mcg that's paired with 5k iu D.

GreenMachineX

good to hear. my K2 is at 200 mcg / day. Both are taken with coconut oil
The 2 days I took it, I had horrible sleep, anxiety and palpitations. I've taken it in the past and unsure if I had issues then. I'm also having issues with my testosterone protocol so could be that too though for full disclosure.

Apparently there's lots of reports of mk7 causing those issues.

Gladiator

I now have vitamin D toxicity, guess I should have seen it coming. Another month at 14,000 iu and I reached 62 on March 4th and shortly after this vitamin D got too high and I started urinating like there's no tomorrow followed by pain leg cramps and dehydration.

I'm sure it's in range, but I tend to be sensitive to some vitamins (C). I can't even handle 2000 D3, if I go for it by 11 a.m I start getting symptoms and normally I go for more which would reset those symptoms for another 2-3 hours, then forcing me to down more later on.

It's a trap (!) because today I've had none without the insane nausea and other symptoms are regressing. The one thing I've noticed is an almost complete lack of erections, which is probably due to dehydration over a 3 week period.

I feel better today than in the last 3-4 weeks going without D3 today. I'm going to buy 400iu D3 and take a normal daily dosage a couple weeks from now.
I have mentioned vitamin D toxicity on fakebook and people say I’m full of shit. But when you have been at the low end (15) and suicidal you do homework and read everything you can on the topic
Thanks for sharing

Systemlord

I have mentioned vitamin D toxicity on fakebook and people say I’m full of shit.
I'm still reeling from the symptoms and over supplementing iron helps with the excessive urination and diarrhea/IBS and nausea. This doesn't come without a price, rashes on ankles and a sudden but short term increase in glucose if I go too far.

I found a study on the relationship between iron and vitamin D supplements, too much vitamin D supplements can actually greatly affect iron absorption in the gut. Two weeks after starting vitamin D supplements, symptoms started to appear after two weeks of symptom relief.

My ferritin levels has almost doubled (43->79) since stopping vitamin D supplements 4 weeks ago.

Although iron pills do not deplete your supply of vitamin D, the opposite may occur. According to a December 2018 articles published by Nutrients, excessive vitamin D or its lengthy supplementation can impair iron absorption.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me