Are Beef Protein Powders real?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

In the video it is mentioned how beef protein powders are basically gelatin powders, and if I remember correctky , I have seen someone else in the past mentioning how it is really hard to make a real protein powder from beef.

Do you guys have any insides about it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I have tried aa few beef protein powders but did not care for the taste. I can down almost anything but maybe it was just a mental thing for me. We eat a lot of beef however....

jimmyneutron

I just now found out about beef protein powder. I read several articles and in general the content of microelements in it is higher than in the whey powder we are used to. And there are even powders with strawberry, chocolate and other flavors, just like whey.
I think that in the near future I will try this powder, just as an experiment, to understand what it tastes like and whether it has a better effect on me.

But in general, this is still only a new product on the market, and here, for example, it is said that you need to choose more expensive powders (not always the best criterion) and powders with as much protein content as possible. This suggests that the cows were fed grass.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The use of beef protein powders has gained popularity in recent years, with some claiming that it may offer benefits for body composition and exercise performance. However, it's important to note that beef protein isolate is not necessarily better than whey protein. A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials found that while beef protein supplementation can increase muscle protein synthesis, whey protein has received more attention due to its higher leucine content and greater digestibility. Beef protein isolate contains a lower bioavailability and lower leucine content compared to whey protein. Additionally, some concerns have been raised about the source of the beef used in these powders, as they may include less desirable parts of the animal, such as connective tissue and skin. While beef protein may be beneficial for individuals with dietary restrictions like lactose intolerance or gluten sensitivity, it may not be ideal for vegetarians or vegans. Ultimately, the choice between beef and whey protein powders depends on individual dietary needs and fitness goals[2][3][5].

Citations:
[1] Amazon.com
[2] Does Beef Protein Supplementation Improve Body Composition and Exercise Performance? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
[3] https://www.theproteinworks.com/thelockerroom/beef-protein-isolate-v-whey/
[4] Amazon.com: Customer reviews: MuscleMeds, Carnivor Beef Protein Isolate Powder 56 Servings, Chocolate, 72 Ounce,4.19 Pound (Pack of 1),002542
[5] Equip Prime Protein Review: Better Than Whey or Egg Protein?

Gman86

I just now found out about beef protein powder. I read several articles and in general the content of microelements in it is higher than in the whey powder we are used to. And there are even powders with strawberry, chocolate and other flavors, just like whey.
I think that in the near future I will try this powder, just as an experiment, to understand what it tastes like and whether it has a better effect on me.

But in general, this is still only a new product on the market, and here, for example, it is said that you need to choose more expensive powders (not always the best criterion) and powders with as much protein content as possible. This suggests that the cows were fed grass.

Interesting. I’ve never really looked into beef protein, as grass fed unflavored whey has worked well for me for a long time, but I do know that there’s no better food in the planet for us than red/ ruminant meat, so if the taste and mixability are decent with beef protein powder, I can see myself using an unflavored version in the future.

BigTex

In the video it is mentioned how beef protein powders are basically gelatin powders, and if I remember correctky , I have seen someone else in the past mentioning how it is really hard to make a real protein powder from beef.

Do you guys have any insides about it?

Seems this video explained it pretty well.......beef protein is essentially the “throw away” parts of the cow… their joints, ligaments, hide, ears etc. (Basically all the parts you end up with after the butcher is finished). Whey is a dairy product, made from milk.

I personally think if you are wanting to get beef protein, just eat beef. At least you are getting a good quality beef protein.

Gman86

Interesting. I’ve never really looked into beef protein, as grass fed unflavored whey has worked well for me for a long time, but I do know that there’s no better food in the planet for us than red/ ruminant meat, so if the taste and mixability are decent with beef protein powder, I can see myself using an unflavored version in the future.

Actually that’s a good point. I eat red meat 3 times a day. So I’m definitely getting plenty of the micronutrients and protein that specifically come from beef. So I’ll probably stick to whey for my shakes after my workouts, as I don’t eat/ drink a lot of dairy. Just one ounce of organic raw grass fed cheese most days

Gianluca

Seems this video explained it pretty well.......beef protein is essentially the “throw away” parts of the cow… their joints, ligaments, hide, ears etc. (Basically all the parts you end up with after the butcher is finished). Whey is a dairy product, made from milk.

I personally think if you are wanting to get beef protein, just eat beef. At least you are getting a good quality beef protein.
I remember looking at other sources as well and yes, basically beef protein for the majority seems to be a collagen supplement.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me