Aquablation Therapy for Enlarged Prostate

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

On June 23, 2022, Dr. Lewis Kriteman hosted a webinar on Aquablation Therapy, a minimally invasive procedure for patients suffering from lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to enlarged prostate.

Screenshot (20422).png

0:00 - Introduction
1:40 - What is BPH?
2:20 - Symptoms of BPH
5:04 - Diagnosis of BPH
6:51 - Treatment Options
9:28 - Medications
10:53 - Surgery
13:43 - Aquablation
15:52 - Procedure
16:22 - Animation
18:06 - Waterjet
19:29 - Why choose Aquablation
21:36 - Recovery
24:51 - Marks Story
29:56 - Marks Questions
33:23 - Why Aquablation
35:41 - One thing to leave our audience with today
36:58 - How many doctor visits are required
41:44 - Are you eligible for Aquablation
44:19 - How long would I have to stop taking Eliquis
45:37 - What percentage of men end up with diminished ejaculation
46:44 - What are the inclusion-exclusion criteria
49:02 - Why are few physicians offering Aquablation in Maryland
50:25 - Who is a good candidate for this procedure
52:13 - How long post-surgery would I need to stop playing tennis
52:44 - Will orgasm be strong or muted
54:35 - Is Aquablation available with Kaiser Foundation
55:31 - What criteria should I look for in a physician
56:25 - How long will an alpha blocker work
57:16 - Do you recommend any doctor
58:19 - Does urine get left in the prostate

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

Dr. Kriteman practices general urology with a particular interest in male and female voiding dysfunction, and treatment of enlarged prostate (BPH) utilizing minimally invasive procedures such as Urolift and Rezūm. He is also a Center of Excellence (COE) for the UroLift procedure and an instructor of this for other urologists.

He specializes in all procedures of the prostate including Greenlight laser photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) and the newest procedure called Aquablation. He was the first urologist in Georgia to perform this newest procedure and acts as an instructor for this as well. He has specialized in Greenlight laser of the prostate since 2001 and has traveled extensively around the country and the world lecturing and teaching this procedure. He has presented numerous papers at both national and international meetings and is a member of the American Urological Association and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.

madman

Super Moderator

BJE

This is a good subject to post here. I’ve been dealing with chronic prostatitis for many years along with BPH urinary symptoms. I’ve been to several urologists over the years who have only prescribed antibiotics and BPH meds.

My regular doctor finally discussed my situation with a urologist I haven’t seen before. He explained my situation and the urologist told him that I probably need prostate surgery. I set up an appointment with the urologist but I was sceptical of the need for surgery for infection.

As it turns out I met with the urologist and he explained that most likely the recurrent infections are caused by the urine blockage caused by my BPH and that surgery should dive the urinary problems and also the infections. He told me about the aquablation procedure and I’ve studied it a lot. I’ve pretty much decided that if the diagnostic tests I have scheduled next month indicate the procedure would be appropriate for me then I’m going to go through it as soon as possible.

It would really be good to be free of urinary symptoms as well as prostatitis.

jobshopper

This is a good subject to post here. I’ve been dealing with chronic prostatitis for many years along with BPH urinary symptoms. I’ve been to several urologists over the years who have only prescribed antibiotics and BPH meds.

My regular doctor finally discussed my situation with a urologist I haven’t seen before. He explained my situation and the urologist told him that I probably need prostate surgery. I set up an appointment with the urologist but I was sceptical of the need for surgery for infection.

As it turns out I met with the urologist and he explained that most likely the recurrent infections are caused by the urine blockage caused by my BPH and that surgery should dive the urinary problems and also the infections. He told me about the aquablation procedure and I’ve studied it a lot. I’ve pretty much decided that if the diagnostic tests I have scheduled next month indicate the procedure would be appropriate for me then I’m going to go through it as soon as possible.

It would really be good to be free of urinary symptoms as well as prostatitis.
Good luck to you and please keep us posted on your progress!

BJE

Good luck to you and please keep us posted on your progress!
Thank you. Unfortunately my diagnostic tests are another five weeks away then if I have the procedure it will be another three to four weeks after that before I have the procedure. Nothing goes fast at a Urologist’s office. They really get booked up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me