Anyone here taking progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I noticed the same with pregnenolone in regards to fluidity of speech and accent, my brain also works quicker with tasks and thinking in general

why lactoferrin to increase Ferritin? doesn't lactoferrin binds iron preventing its absorption? I believe it is found in Whey Protein as well
What Pregnenolone product are u using again? What dose and what time of day?

Gianluca

What Pregnenolone product are u using again? What dose and what time of day?

I use a cream in the am and capsule now in the PM, 50mg each, both from Empower. Cream definitely worked strongly for brain function, energy, calmness, color perception is a bit crazy with it

Gman86

I use a cream in the am and capsule now in the PM, 50mg each, both from Empower. Cream definitely worked strongly for brain function, energy, calmness, color perception is a bit crazy with it
What cream do u get, the 100mg/ ml or 200mg/ ml? How many clicks do u do to get 50mg?

How do u know the cream does those things, did u take it by itself prior to adding in the 50mg oral capsules?

Where do u apply the cream?

Do u take progesterone as well?

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
why lactoferrin to increase Ferritin?
Lactoferrin has been shown in clinical research to be more bioavailable, increasing serum ferritin levels 5.8x which allows for a more efficient absorption of iron, compared to other iron sources. It has also been proven to support the body's natural inflammatory response as measured by the IL-6 marker. Ref: Up Iron, Without Upsetting Stomachs.

eli

I noticed the same with pregnenolone in regards to fluidity of speech and accent, my brain also works quicker with tasks and thinking in general

why lactoferrin to increase Ferritin? doesn't lactoferrin binds iron preventing its absorption? I believe it is found in Whey Protein as well

Wow, I've always had a hard time putting sentences together in my native language and English lol maybe I need to do bloodwork to see if preg or progesterone are low

Gianluca

What cream do u get, the 100mg/ ml or 200mg/ ml? How many clicks do u do to get 50mg?

How do u know the cream does those things, did u take it by itself prior to adding in the 50mg oral capsules?

Where do u apply the cream?

Do u take progesterone as well?
200mg/ml one click=50mg

I did try cream only also

I apply it on my forearms

I was taking 5mg Progest at night, I’m stopping it now because I’m taking the Pregnenolone cap at night instead of AM, see how that works for sleep. I also use it as needed it

Gman86

200mg/ml one click=50mg

I did try cream only also

I apply it on my forearms

I was taking 5mg Progest at night, I’m stopping it now because I’m taking the Pregnenolone cap at night instead of AM, see how that works for sleep. I also use it as needed it
Awesome, appreciate all the info. Do u mind if I ask how much u pay for the preg cream 200mg/ml and 50mg preg capsules through empower?

Gianluca

30 mg at night alongside the 5 mg of progesterone. I’ve gone up to 120 mg of pregnenolone at night and felt foggy headed and lethargic. My current protocol seems to be just the right levels for me.

fantastic, so Progesterone helped with the anxiety and DHT/E2 symptoms caused by TRT, that Pregnenolone was not able to help, correct?

DS3

fantastic, so Progesterone helped with the anxiety and DHT/E2 symptoms caused by TRT, that Pregnenolone was not able to help, correct?
Correct. Pregnenolone helped with anxiety to a degree, but was unable to balance DHT/E2 the way that progesterone is able to. Progesterone has also quelled enduring social anxiety that I’ve had ever since starting TRT. I will say that too much progesterone does make me feel lethargic and sleepy. So, as with everything, the right balance is needed.

Gianluca

Correct. Pregnenolone helped with anxiety to a degree, but was unable to balance DHT/E2 the way that progesterone is able to. Progesterone has also quelled enduring social anxiety that I’ve had ever since starting TRT. I will say that too much progesterone does make me feel lethargic and sleepy. So, as with everything, the right balance is needed.

I had similar outcomes as yours with both hormones

What about progesterone cream sold OTC, amazon for example
I’ve been using the Amazon’s Choice progesterone cream for the past 6-8 weeks one pump every evening applied to the scrotum. I’ve noticed a huge increase in libido mainly and the quality of my Os. I did have to lower my HCG dose about 25% though because it was affecting my mood and I was feeling depressed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me