Anyone Here Successfully Lower Hct by lowering T dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dmtest

I am curious if anyone has lowered high hematocrit by a reduction of T dosage, and how long it took to see a drop.
You can reduce the increasing hematocrit or maybe even lower it a bit my microdosing. I do every other day and it lowered my blood labs a bit over two months, but low doses reduces the amount in your blood at one time and seems to reduce aromatization and keeps other blood levels stable all things being equal. I back load a 29 gauge insulin syringe and inject in my quad, but anyplace you can reach a muscle works. Best of luck.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I went to daily injections, about three years ago. My HCT stabilized and I no longer had to donate blood. I'm not sure if it was from daily injections or just from longevity of trt.

SkyWarn

Here is my CBC from January and below that are my results from last week. My HCT has come down a little. I reduced my Test Cyp from 20 mg EOD to 14mg EOD. I will admit I felt better at 20. Also I added in zinc and Vitamin D. Interestingly my other values have normalized.
Also, when I did the bloods in January I was well hydrated, My most recent bloods I was under hydrated.

JANUARY 2020
Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.57.45 PM.png

MAY 2020
Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.55.14 PM.png

Last edited:

JDieken

My hematocrits always ran high the entire time I was on injections. Lowering the dose did not seem to make a difference for me but I will tell you I did not do the daily injections as someone else posted.

However, when I moved to the daily cream application my levels returned to normal.

I was hesitant at first to use the cream but I will say I am pleasantly surprised with the consistent results.

The cream application isn't practical for everyone but it works for me.

J-

M.J

My hematocrits always ran high the entire time I was on injections. Lowering the dose did not seem to make a difference for me but I will tell you I did not do the daily injections as someone else posted.

However, when I moved to the daily cream application my levels returned to normal.

I was hesitant at first to use the cream but I will say I am pleasantly surprised with the consistent results.

The cream application isn't practical for everyone but it works for me.

J-
How is libido ? Morning wood ? How long u been on it ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me