Anyone have Covid and measure their coagulation/clotting factors?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

I am trying to makes sense from my latest bloodwork.

My main concern is whether these elevations (see attached) are likely due to the Covid infection I had 30 days prior to the blood draw and not due to my 3 mo.of 25mg/day enclomiphene regimen.

Of note: I had a clot of unknown original form in my legs in 2012 but no recurrence since, so my concerns are justified.

Summing up from my research:

- elevated d-dimer and other clotting markers have been noted in cases of Covid infection. How long it lasts, no one knows.
- thrombosis (clots) have occurred in rare cases of Clomid and even rarer, with enclomiphene - however, I'm thinking the trigger in these cases is elevated E2 which is prothrombotic and that I do not have at this time.
- Testosterone levels are known to reduce in men with Covid infection.

Before infection:
Total T: 761
Free T: 95.3
SHBG: 40
FSH: 7.0
LH: 6.2
E2: 30

Post infection:
Total T: 696
SHBG: 42
Free T: 82.8
Bio T: 155.8
FSH: 5.9
LH: 4.7
E2: 20

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.43.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.43.03 PM.png
    400.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.42.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.42.44 PM.png
    566 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.42.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.42.21 PM.png
    248.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.42.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 8.42.00 PM.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Most probably remnant from Covid. I would take it easy until clotting normalizes - no strenuous exercise or cardio of any kind, just walk and eat less calories. I would also stop enclomiphene and similar TRT and maybe consult someone how to reduce D-Dimer. Check also your CBC to see the status of the immune system.

Your testosterone is not drastically reduced. Such fluctuations happen without any Covid.

mcs

Most probably remnant from Covid. I would take it easy until clotting normalizes - no strenuous exercise or cardio of any kind, just walk and eat less calories. I would also stop enclomiphene and similar TRT and maybe consult someone how to reduce D-Dimer. Check also your CBC to see the status of the immune system.

Your testosterone is not drastically reduced. Such fluctuations happen without any Covid.
Oh well, too late on the cardio workouts. I feel fine during and after. I forgot to mention that I'm already on anticoagulant therapy (Xarelto 10mg) since 2014 as prophylaxis. CBC showed slight anemia + low WBCs - likely due tothe C-19 infection according to my doc.

sammmy

There were athletes getting a heart attack post covid from a blood clot. They too felt fine, until they didn't. Don't play with something you don't fully understand and don't assume the aticoagulant makes you invincible to that. Until your D-dimer normalizes, you should not do anything strenuous.

mcs

There were athletes getting a heart attack post covid from a blood clot. They too felt fine, until they didn't. Don't play with something you don't fully understand and don't assume the aticoagulant makes you invincible to that. Until your D-dimer normalizes, you should not do anything strenuous.
Off to get an appointment with my hematologist stat and get a bilateral venous ultrasound ordered to check for any non-occulsive DVTs which is mentioned in that paper you sent and what I had before.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me