Any tips on testosterone leakage from stopper?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

When I draw the test dosage using a 23g pin and remove the pin there seems to be a nice size droplet of medication that makes its way out. I Seems like such a waste. My steps are:
1. Draw back the plunger to get air just a bit pass the .5ml. I do about 75mg test each shot.
2. I then insert into the vial. Vial is down with stopper facing up.
3. I then flip the vial and draw the medication
4. I then flip the vial and take out. This is when the droplet comes out the vial.
Any tips. Just seems recently I have noticed this and been doing the same for a while.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cips1975

Thanks Vince. Yeah was thinking of changing up the gauge. Clinics provides the 23g. May have to ask them to see if they can adjust. Well I am changing clinics in a few weeks. So I’ll ask them

Tokumei

When I draw the test dosage using a 23g pin and remove the pin there seems to be a nice size droplet of medication that makes its way out. I Seems like such a waste. My steps are:
1. Draw back the plunger to get air just a bit pass the .5ml. I do about 75mg test each shot.
2. I then insert into the vial. Vial is down with stopper facing up.
3. I then flip the vial and draw the medication
4. I then flip the vial and take out. This is when the droplet comes out the vial.
Any tips. Just seems recently I have noticed this and been doing the same for a while.
Insert the needle into the vial whilst upright and do not inject air into it, flip upside down and draw. Assuming you stick to 23-25g pins.

Cips1975

I’ve always heard you want to create a vacuum in the vial for easier drawing, thus the mention in step 1. I can certainly try your method.

I’ve always heard you want to create a vacuum in the vial for easier drawing, thus the mention in step 1. I can certainly try your method.

You inject air into the vial equal to the amount of medication you want to withdraw. Otherwise, you CREATE a vacuum in the vial by removing liquid without something else (in this case, air) taking the place of the liquid.

Even with the 29 gauge needles, if you are consistently injecting an amount of air equal to the volume of medication you are withdrawing, the testosterone will be that much easier to draw.

As Vince as already pointed out, swap those 23 gauge needles for 29 gauge, and you will create much smaller holes in the vial stopper.

Also, do your best to not insert the needle in virtually the exact same spot each time.

Cips1975

Just ordered 28 gauge 1ml 1/2 inch easy touches. Gonna start rotating and pinning the delts. You guys think the 1/2 inch is too small for glutes? Current use 1 inch. 23g

Tokumei

1/2 inch is too short for anywhere. You want to get deep in the muscle. Personally i cant see whats wrong with 23-25g 1-1.5inch needles, even if your injecting frequently.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been using Easy Touch 29 g half inch syringe for a few years now. I use it for both testosterone and HCG. It makes for a nice shallow IM injection.

It also makes a nice small hole on the vials.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me