any studies or info on test for chronic fatigue and immune issues in females

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I don't know of any clinical studies to speak of, but I do subscribe to what Dr. Uzzi Reiss has to say, and the books he has available.

A lot of what you are seeking is highly relevant with women in peri and post-menopausal stages, starting with progesterone deficiency, and leading to estrogen dominance, which then stacks the deck against the adrenals, iron deficiency, thyroid, and a large portion of the pathways associated with the endocrine system.

If there's something specific your wife or someone close to you is experiencing, please post it up. I've spent several years researching much of this during my wife's campaign of BHRT. I'm not a doctor by any means, but always open to discuss the variables related with hormonal and wellness support associated with women.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I could not find a reference for chronic fatigue syndrome and testosterone in women. But here is a study that links high levels for certain progesterone metabolites in women with chronic fatigue.

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a controversial entity whose cause is unknown. In this study we have explored the possibility that progesterone metabolites may be involved. Plasma levels of the progesterone precursor pregnenolone, progesterone itself, and five ring A-reduced metabolites of progesterone were measured in 20 women with CFS and in 13 age-matched controls. To minimize the contribution of the ovary, women were either post-menopausal or in the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle (day 4–8), and progesterone levels were all well within the expected range (≤3.5 nmol/l). Mean values for progesterone and all of its metabolites were higher in CFS patients, the most marked being a 2.3-fold elevation in isopregnanolone (3β,5α-tetrahydroprogesterone; p≤0.001). Progesterone levels were correlated with those of its metabolites, but even after controlling for progesterone by ANCOVA, isopregnanolone levels were still elevated (p≤0.001). These elevated levels of isopregnanolone could not be attributed to medications (antidepressants and anxiolytics). When the CFS patients were divided into two groups according to their Hamilton depression scale ratings, mean (±SD) isopregnanolone levels were higher (274±160 vs 197±119 pmol/l) in the less depressed group (ratings 2–14) than in the more depressed group (ratings 17–28), although this difference did not reach significance. Progesterone levels were negatively correlated with Hamilton depression rating scores (r=−0.56; p<0.01). These results suggest that increases in ring A-reduced progesterone metabolites, particularly isopregnanolone, are associated with CFS, and that the pathophysiology of CFS is unlikely to be due to depression. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S030645300300026X

Email Dr Murphy from McGill University (my school!) to see if he can get you the paper and comment on it (please let us know what he says): [email protected]

By the way, I wrote this long review of where we are with testosterone treatment in women a while ago: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...-Replacement-in-Women-Is-it-Worth-it-and-Safe

thanks Nelson and vettester .. i will take a look later very ill with some lung infection..and still trying to do self care around shoulder sugery and home pt .. not easy i posted this on the facebook page,,, as i didnt have any lung issues on low dose injections (for a year) but since on gel i have had 3 lung infections in 2 months! time to set lay down and nap- i am not sure what will happend if i can't do the shoulder pt for a couple days.. right now i can' t breath.

difference between injections and gels? i am wondering if this is a strange coincidence or maybe something else to it? i have immune issues and started on injections last dec 2012.. after having a lot of low grade lung infections.. for a year i had no lung issues and was getting stronger.. i switched from injections to gel in nov as injections spike my hematocrit and i was going in for rotator cuff surgery, still on gel..but since decemeber i have been struggling with lung immunity.. and 2 days ago broke out with massive fever and infection. i am wondering if it is possible the injections would have provided a better benefit for my immune fuction than the gels are? i know with the injections i had a sex drive and with the gel, nothing- any thoughts? thank you also the injections aside from the increased rbc dramatically decrease my HDL.. and i just take a small dose of testo.. so i am not over dosing at all, just a sensitive being. . i am tempting to go back to the injects..but i can't get much exericse now to offset the HDL or get to dr for therapeutic phlebotomy- thanks

what does that mean Nelson "progestrone metabolites" in women with cfs? I am trying the nuvigil oddly it seems to give me chills but kinda numbing the depression so that is a relief.. i would rather be numb that feel horrible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me