Anxiety and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Chris9150

Love hearing this. What’s the complete protocol that ur currently on that works for u?
So I was on 100mg split twice a week. Because I am feeling better I am working out more and my testosterone levels are slowly dropping. So my dose was just upped to 120mg per week split twice a week. My levels are dropping slowly every three months. She wants me near 900ish. But I feel amazing. It’s been a life changing experience. Again thanks to all here. I feel great again TRT has been huge for my well being and my job.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So I was on 100mg split twice a week. Because I am feeling better I am working out more and my testosterone levels are slowly dropping. So my dose was just upped to 120mg per week split twice a week. My levels are dropping slowly every three months. She wants me near 900ish. But I feel amazing. It’s been a life changing experience. Again thanks to all here. I feel great again TRT has been huge for my well being and my job.
It's probably just your SHBG that is dropping gradually as a result of higher T and taking your total T down a little with it. I bet your free T has not changed on a given dose over time. Look at your free T and your symptoms, don't let her base your treatment on total T.

Chris9150

It's probably just your SHBG that is dropping gradually as a result of higher T and taking your total T down a little with it. I bet your free T has not changed on a given dose over time. Look at your free T and your symptoms, don't let her base your treatment on total T.
My free T is also dropping. I trust my nurse practitioner.

Gman86

My free T is also dropping. I trust my nurse practitioner.
What Funk said can be the case a lot of the time. In ur case it might be a little of both. If I had to guess, I would guess that ur SHBG has dropped from when u started, thus lowering ur total T. But if free T is also dropping, upping ur dose isn’t a bad idea. All that matters is that u continue feeling great. Ur NP sounds like they're on the right track so far. Thanks for the reply btw. Love to hear what guys are using when they feel awesome. And again, really happy to hear that ur feeling so good, and that u not only got ur life back, but seem to be doing better than ever.

Chris9150

@Chris9150 hey so when did the anxiety go away? Was looking back and that’s basically what initially got u started on TRT, correct?
So I took a very long time for me. Maybe 7-8 month before i could even start to feel slightly better but then it kept improving. I was almost ready to say the hell with it. But my NP told me to stay with it and hold the course. Glad to be on the other side for sure. I have a very stressful job so that might have been a contributing factor. But things are great now.

Chris9150

So I took a very long time for me. Maybe 7-8 month before i could even start to feel slightly better but then it kept improving. I was almost ready to say the hell with it. But my NP told me to stay with it and hold the course. Glad to be on the other side for sure. I have a very stressful job so that might have been a contributing factor. But things are great now.
Yes that is why I started TRT was because of my super high level of anxiety. But now it’s gone. Nothing, back to feeling the way I felt before my anxiety started.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me