Air bubbles in test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pumpiniron13

I’ve been reading a lot lately on peptides and was just curious when drawing up test cyp in a syringe, will air bubbles affect quality of product? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
How did you arrive at an air bubble affecting the quality of the product? I'd like to hear how you came up with that or why you think it's a thing.

I've been reading a lot lately on peptides and was just curious when drawing up test cyp in a syringe, will air bubbles affect quality of product? Thanks

I don't think it matters with cyp. I do remember reading somewhere that peptides are more fragile and the agitation from drawing to fast/air mixing can damage the amino chain. I don't know if it's true but I've read that too.

Vince

Super Moderator
I actually shake my vial of T before I use it and there are a few bubbles in it. All my labs have been good.

Pumpiniron13

I shake my as well and use a 18 Gauge to draw up t. Was just curious about it affecting quality. My labs have been good. Just curious. Thanks guys

madman

Super Moderator
I shake my as well and use a 18 Gauge to draw up t. Was just curious about it affecting quality. My labs have been good. Just curious. Thanks guys

Air bubbles will have absolutely no effect on the quality of the esterified testosterone.

I understand drawing can be much faster with an 18 gauge but you are just tearing up the neoprene rubber on the top of the vial and it is more prone to causing chunks of neoprene getting in the oily solution.

Either draw/inject with an insulin syringe or use a 25 gauge to draw.

Hope to god you are not on a daily or EOD injection protocol as the neoprene is taking a beating getting pierced by an 18 gauge frequently!

Pumpiniron13

Air bubbles will have absolutely no effect on the quality of the esterified testosterone.

I understand drawing can be much faster with an 18 gauge but you are just tearing up the neoprene rubber on the top of the vial and it is more prone to causing chunks of neoprene getting in the oily solution.

Either draw/inject with an insulin syringe or use a 25 gauge to draw.

Hope to god you are not on a daily or EOD injection protocol as the neoprene is taking a beating getting pierced by an 18 gauge frequently!

I do a 3 a week pin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching