adrenal /hc / thyroid question

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on 25mg of HC for a couple years it has made a huge difference in many ways.
1. i was not able to tolerate any thyroid meds without it and despite thyroid being "normal" my body temps would drop frequently low, like 95.4 .. it was very uncomfortable.
2. i have had less lung infections and the duration is shorter.

i am slowly tapering off the HC wondering if that is a good idea or not. Keeping thryoid on board. am monitoring temps as i go for steady adrenal state.
i have my saliva tests from before the HC and although they were not horrible at all, i still benefited from the HC. i am wondering why this may be ?
if any one has any thoughts? also my immune tests since being on the HC have come back a bit lower than before - so that means i am /have been taking too much HC. also the 24 hour urnine test came back as TOO MUCH CORTISOL. hence the tapering .. i can post my old saliva tests to see what you all think if you have any ideas? thanks!

Attachments

• CORTISOL LABS-1063.jpg
    CORTISOL LABS-1063.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 218
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been on 25mg of HC for a couple years it has made a huge difference in many ways.
1. i was not able to tolerate any thyroid meds without it and despite thyroid being "normal" my body temps would drop frequently low, like 95.4 .. it was very uncomfortable.
2. i have had less lung infections and the duration is shorter.

i am slowly tapering off the HC wondering if that is a good idea or not. Keeping thryoid on board. am monitoring temps as i go for steady adrenal state.
i have my saliva tests from before the HC and although they were not horrible at all, i still benefited from the HC. i am wondering why this may be ?
if any one has any thoughts? also my immune tests since being on the HC have come back a bit lower than before - so that means i am /have been taking too much HC. also the 24 hour urnine test came back as TOO MUCH CORTISOL. hence the tapering .. i can post my old saliva tests to see what you all think if you have any ideas? thanks!

do you feel better when you take HC?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching