A new option for orgasm problems in men

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been told that TRT can reduce amount of ejaculate.....doesn't necessarily lessen feeling but definitely reduces amount for me.

Though I do find that if I have a long session I get a larger quantity vs. a quickie

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Both but obviously real sex leads to greater excitement which in turn yields more volume for me

Regardless it's significantly less than when I was in my 20's and 30's

tmckenzie

Not one difference in the scenario. Just my screwed up hormones nobody can figure out. I have been through a pile of drs, I am with defy now for about six months. Just going to learn to live with it I guess.

bruin

I just ran across this thread, had no idea what anorgasmia was. I have spoken to two Dr's about this and they both ignored my questions and concerns, first I cant get it up and then when I do.... I cant get it off. I have recently faked the big O more than once.

In two other threads in a very related subject matter in other posts, anorgasmia was not brought up specifically, but the physical condition was talked about. Again, it was like a asking for info in a black hole. Obviously Im frustrated, what is suggested by other guys in this thread in approaching my Dr. for MORE assistance. Is this a product I can get from an outside referring physician?

I just ran across this thread, had no idea what anorgasmia was. I have spoken to two Dr's about this and they both ignored my questions and concerns, first I cant get it up and then when I do.... I cant get it off. I have recently faked the big O more than once.

In two other threads in a very related subject matter in other posts, anorgasmia was not brought up specifically, but the physical condition was talked about. Again, it was like a asking for info in a black hole. Obviously Im frustrated, what is suggested by other guys in this thread in approaching my Dr. for MORE assistance. Is this a product I can get from an outside referring physician?

It sounds like your issue may be more related to the quality of your erections that are preventing you from getting to orgasm. You should look in to TriMix. Give it a try and I am fairly certain it would fix the problem. Many of the guys with true anorgasmia are guys who have undergone prostate procedures.

bruin

It sounds like your issue may be more related to the quality of your erections that are preventing you from getting to orgasm. You should look in to TriMix. Give it a try and I am fairly certain it would fix the problem. Many of the guys with true anorgasmia are guys who have undergone prostate procedures.

Chris, Well, yeah, I could use some help in the erection quality, its hit and miss. When all systems are a go, what a let down when unable to finish. Never had any Prostrate issues/procedues, just the typical DRE, the article this thread is based on made no reference to a prostrate issue/history, nonetheless, that is not part of the problem. Looks like Trimix is my next adventure. Thanks

Trimix is a definite god send.

Failure to climax or poor orgasm plagued me when I was under high stress. Even with the ability to have an awesome erection the failure to climax at all/sufficiently had everything to do in the head. Once I got my head right and lost the stress the climax returned Trimix is still the sh-t !!

Just a little FYI

Chris, Well, yeah, I could use some help in the erection quality, its hit and miss. When all systems are a go, what a let down when unable to finish. Never had any Prostrate issues/procedues, just the typical DRE, the article this thread is based on made no reference to a prostrate issue/history, nonetheless, that is not part of the problem. Looks like Trimix is my next adventure. Thanks

That is exactly my point. You most likely do not have Anorgasmia. I wasn't referring that you had prostate cancer issues/procedures. Simply that is the type of patient that get sudden onset of true Anorgasmia. You just are not getting enough blood flow to create enough response to get you to climax.

bruin

You just are not getting enough blood flow to create enough response to get you to climax.

Super Duty Dave said:
Even with the ability to have an awesome erection the failure to climax at all/sufficiently had everything to do in the head.

Yes to all the above, no matter what pills or drugs we are on, the head on our shoulders is the bigger organ controlling sex.

bruin

So you are saying you have used TriMix?

no, not yet, I asked my Dr about it earlier. I admit I was slightly hesitant originally about talking about my ED issues, I got over that and again thought geez I now got to talk about the fact the ED is improving somewhat but now I have no orgasm. While I crossed that bridge I realize that I think part of my hesitation is based on the way my Drs ignores this part of the medical conversation in my visit.

I am going to contact Defy and find out what they require from me as a patient for this specific issue and go from there. Defy is a recent provider/pharmacy to me for HCG. I do have a history of Cavraject rx, so Im fairly good to go as far as experience self injecting.
I

SSHSSA74

I take .25 mg of Cabergoline a week and can say it has increased libido (it's a Dopamine agonist) and has made my orgasms much more intense.

I can't imagine not taking it to be honest and believe it's why my libido is so strong all the time.
I know this is an old post, but are your prolactin levels normal?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me