A clinic treated a fatigued 41-year-old with testosterone. A month later he had a stroke.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

You really don’t think shittily managed trt can stress the cardiovascular system causing problems? Hell dudes on here are some good ER customers. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Montrealer

You really don’t think shittily managed trt can stress the cardiovascular system causing problems? Hell dudes on here are some good ER customers. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.
There is no ANY indication in the article his TRT was "mismanaged", his CE happened in one month after the start of the TRT. Simply fake news.

Systemlord

This man is hugely overweight and is related to his poor lifestyle, this was likely a factor in his stroke, TRT just exacerbated a condition brought on by his obesity and poor lifestyle choices.

He probably sits down all day at work and lives a sedentary lifestyle. The News is always trying to grab headlines with negatively to get noticed. He more than likely wasn't properly elevaulated, this guy probably has low SHBG and was more than likely prescribe a massive dosage once weekly.

The article mentions he had "normal levels", I wonder what they mean by "normal", 300 ng/dL?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me