63 yo male, new to all of this

Buy Lab Tests Online

JmarkH

I've been going downhill since my early 50s but was able to supplement with herbs, vitamins, and such. My biggest issue is fog brain. A simple thing like outlining a novel has become strenuous. If I get distracted I do stupid stuff. Anyway, I took the Adam questionnaire and checked all the boxes. So I go looking into TRT and hormone therapy. What a rabbit hole.

I ended up calling one company and they wanted me to mortgage my house. One down. I then found a veteran that recommended a company; we talked and scheduled labs.

Many primary doctors would tell me I'm fine. But the people at MatrixHormones came up with a protocol. HCG and Clomid. I'm taking HCG 250 iu four times per week and 25 mg Clomid on HCG days.

I didn't expect to feel anything for a month but the first day, I had more energy and motivation. Tomorrow I finish up my 1st week of this protocol. So far my brain for has improved maybe 30% which I'm grateful for as well as my motivation to workout again.

It's good to be here. I'm learning a lot.

1646163889596.png

1646164067973.png

1646163984226.png

1646164099881.png

Attachments

• 1646163939492.png
    1646163939492.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 13
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been going downhill since my early 50s but was able to supplement with herbs, vitamins, and such. My biggest issue is fog brain. A simple thing like outlining a novel has become strenuous. If I get distracted I do stupid stuff. Anyway, I took the Adam questionnaire and checked all the boxes. So I go looking into TRT and hormone therapy. What a rabbit hole.

I ended up calling one company and they wanted me to mortgage my house. One down. I then found a veteran that recommended a company; we talked and scheduled labs.

Many primary doctors would tell me I'm fine. But the people at MatrixHormones came up with a protocol. HCG and Clomid. I'm taking HCG 250 iu four times per week and 25 mg Clomid on HCG days.

I didn't expect to feel anything for a month but the first day, I had more energy and motivation. Tomorrow I finish up my 1st week of this protocol. So far my brain for has improved maybe 30% which I'm grateful for as well as my motivation to workout again.

It's good to be here. I'm learning a lot.

View attachment 20025
View attachment 20028
View attachment 20027
View attachment 20029

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel