Hi, new guy (40) on TRT from the Netherlands

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you. To be fair though, after your message I put some pressure on getting a relevant blood test here in the netherlands to see my values, before just altering my protocol. Without data it doesn't make sense to hastily change the protocol that already seems to work wonders. I was in the wrong to start off without having that extensive data, I know that now. But after that I think I did what I could, looking at the fact that it's quite a bit harder to get guidance here in the Netherlands, I had to do everything myself.

After what time adjusting my protocol do you guys think it is relevant to retest h/h?

Snapshot at 3-4 months and >6 months in many cases to see the true impact!

Key point here!

*the lifespan of a erythrocyte is 120 days.

This needs to be stressed!

Patience is key when tweaking a protocol (decreasing/increasing T dose).

*It has to be noted that the largest increase in hematocrit levels is seen in the first year after initiation of testosterone therapy. On the other hand it is expected that a decrease can take a similar amount of time. Especially when taking into account that the lifespan of a erythrocyte is 120 days. Hence, interventions to lower hematocrit levels should be evaluated after 6 months and a decrease can be expected until 1 year after the intervention.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching