6 weeks into TRT my initial experience and follow up tests....?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello Guys...

In short I feel really well, never had libido or erectile problems at all... but had pretty much everything else, depression, loss of strength, mood, energy etc etc.... could only go about half my day without feeling demolished and dizzy.

When starting TRT for about 1-2 weeks my libido went to the the floor and I couldn't keep an erection but decided to wait it out and by week four it was all good and even a bit better than before.

I feel "normal" not super pumped or anything just my bad symptoms vanished and can go about my day perfectly with a better outlook in life, also the Gym performance is outstanding and can eat much more.

Things I didn't expect: Back pain disappeared, I do play golf and feel I have now a better foundation for my swing to work well and can do a full round and return home with great energy.

In the past I would prefer to avoid people and small talk... Now I am happier and more open with others... nice!

All in all Im 39 and feel about 20 years now...

Unfortunately I did not run run a full base test out of ignorance, but my base numbers were as follows:

Testosterone Enanthate 150mg weekly divided into two doses.

Glucose 67.00 mg/dl
Hemoglobine 16.10 g/dl
Hematocrit 48.30 %
Glubohemoglobine 4 %
Total Testosterone 488 ng/dl
Free Testosterone. 14.5 pg/ml

What test would you guys recommend I run at week 6 to see how my health is going, I am in Mexico so there are no specialized Doctors currently in my area.

Thanks!
JC

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This glucose is a bit low.

Are you a type 1 diabetic?

I would increase your dosage, maybe then you'll feel more enthusiastic about life.

Sorry I did not write my post correctly...

Those are my base numbers pre-trt which to me are rather low, looking to do my 6 week post-try test and looking for what tests are best to run.

As for the glucose its actually great, in my test it shows 67.00 mg/dl and the range is 60-100 thought on the low side would be great...

Systemlord

If you want to check your progress in a couple of months, in addition to your pre-TRT labs, add a complete lipid panel, estrogen and DHT.

My doctor mostly tests CBC, Total T, SHBG which allows me to calculate the Free T, full lipid panel which checks for cholesterol, triglycerides and A1C since I'm a type 2 diabetic.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me