50 mg/per week protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Has anyone experimented with 50mg per week cyp/eth? According to this article, shared on this forum, it may be worth a try:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sure there's some members that are injecting 7 mg daily which would equal 49 mg. But I don't know of anyone injecting a total of 50 mg once a week. I'm sure others will chime.

T

tareload

Any amount of exogenous T is going to shut you down.
WOW, imagine being a new guy and reading quotation above. Rough job trying to sort the misinformation from the facts. Yikes.

I thought you would have been all over this SystemLord...

See Fig 4.

I am taking a break. Take care everyone. This is depressing to me. Ignorance really is bliss.

No wonder you are so crabby all the time @madman. You got your work cut out for you between praying for Tru-T and reading SystemLord posts laying waste and confusing newbies on all the other content you put out there.

There is still hope... @Cataceous is so valuable to this forum.

Best wishes for health to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Nasal T gel (Natesto, Empower, etc.) is only form that seems to minimize HPTA suppression because it is so short-lived
And the testosterone troches administered buccally (must be disciplined with application). They offer elimination half life very similar to nasal gel. Just adding for completeness. Available at compounding pharmacies for now.

Nasal Gel:
1667249040914.png

Buccal troche:
1667248856271.png

More info:

Willyt

And the testosterone troches administered buccally (must be disciplined with application). They offer elimination half life very similar to nasal gel. Just adding for completeness. Available at compounding pharmacies for now.

Nasal Gel:
View attachment 26431

Buccal troche:
View attachment 26430
More info:

Thanks @readalot. Is that the same as TNE?

Forty2

I wonder what effect a 5mg morning shot of TNE in MCT oil would have on LH levels?
Also, for how many hours would testosterone stay elevated for and would testosterone drop back to baseline levels or below?

bixt

I wonder what effect a 5mg morning shot of TNE in MCT oil would have on LH levels?
Also, for how many hours would testosterone stay elevated for and would testosterone drop back to baseline levels or below?

Excellent questions I have also wondered about. Ditto for IM prop and test suspention. Ditto for clomid/enc taken in conjunction with the above.

T

tareload

Any amount of exogenous T is going to shut you down.

Come on man, @goga is talking about 50 mg cypionate/enanthate, not Natesto

If he is speaking about 50 mg of tc/te then why would you write the first quotation above?

Care to amend that given what I shared with you in the TNE thread?

Hint, what you wrote above is false. Any amount of exogenous T will not shut you down. Sloppy; your definitive statement does not leave the typical ambiguity you have a tendency to hide behind.

T

tareload

Yes, this would be crystalline testosterone (USP, no ester) in an appropriate troche base.

Example:

Just for fun, here’s a breakdown of oxandrolone troche from what was a very reputable pharmacy:

Sugar free!

@Gman86 : I am done with TNation so wanted to respond to your question from over there. See post above (replied to here). Yes, troche done methodically in buccal admin form is going to be best way to minimize as much first pass effect as you can. For something like oxandrolone probably not a huge deal. See my extensive post over there as well.

Also here:

Or search for "buccal" and "troche" on here/over there. I mentioned these a few times.

Take care.

BigTex

@Gman86 : I am done with TNation so wanted to respond to your question from over there. See post above (replied to here).
You are really done with TNation? I use to post there back when they 1st got started but it quickly became a lot of back biting so I never went back. I was also very discouraged when I found out T.C. Luoma/Bill Phillips (Muscle Media 2000 ) were involved and still seemed to be pushing EAS and MET-RX, Cybergenics,vanadyl sulfate and HMB. I know Luoma and Phillips has a bad parting of company but the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth. Hard to find good forums any more.

T

tareload

You are really done with TNation? I use to post there back when they 1st got started but it quickly became a lot of back biting so I never went back. I was also very discouraged when I found out T.C. Luoma/Bill Phillips (Muscle Media 2000 ) were involved and still seemed to be pushing EAS and MET-RX, Cybergenics,vanadyl sulfate and HMB. I know Luoma and Phillips has a bad parting of company but the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth. Hard to find good forums any more.
Yeah I am done. Old Mod banned me for a while but then the standup CEO over there brought me back and even amended the Pharma section description as per my suggestion (thanks again for doing the right thing Tim):

Discuss safer and effective methods for using anabolics and other compounds, including managing post-cycle therapy (PCT). Not a place to ask about sources.

Back story:

Lost All My Gains During PCT

But over last few months some of the admins delete my posts and prioritize (IMO) their Mod coaches (well at least one) looking good over the facts. Not a constructive situation so I am moving on which is best. I get it, they have a business to run. Given what I post that is a huge waste of my time when a post gets deleted.

I will try to behave over here and like I have said many times I give Mods (let me take this moment to send some love to @Vince) here a lot of credit. I think only one of my posts here has been deleted (which I deserved since it was not constructive). Thanks again to Nelson for letting me edit my posts later as well. This is a great place. No one ever once here ever complained about me linking over there even though it is against official rules. TNation won't let me link to EM posts. PITA. I should be more grateful for EM and the people who make it happen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching