43, 5 years of trt, tired of shots and Trying hcg to recover

Buy Lab Tests Online

5x10

Was on 200mg a week for the last 4-5 year
my blood gets thick, quick
i have to donate every 8 weeks and my hematocrit was consistently in the high 50s
missed a donation and I was almost over the limit to donate
that combined with the shots, and I decided I am tired of living Like this
after a few weeks from my last trt shot, I ran 50 mcg eod of hcg to help regrow/stimulate my leydig cells
i also took aromasin to keep my E down during this time

im 4 months off and my total t is 266 (range is 260-1100)
my free T is 28.8 (range is 35-155)

researched and there are some hcg studies showing a 30-40% increase after 6 months

my doc prescribed me another round of hcg/aromasin for 3 months
50 mcg eod

‘’anyone else successfully come off and get back into normal ranges?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Was your free T normal before TRT?

Your TRT dose of 200mg/week was way too high and led to the expected side effects.

Have you tried 100mg/week or lower? Symptoms truly related to hypogonadism should resolve even when T is in the "low normal". You don't need super high T levels, unless you want to be a bodybuilder.

Jerajera

Symptoms truly related to hypogonadism should resolve even when T is in the "low normal"

I think we can agree no one needs Free T at 40ng/dL to resolve symptoms of hypogonadism, but let's not go to the other extreme. Free T at the bottom of the normal range isn't going to resolve anyone's symptoms.

sammmy

There are actual articles about the usage of oral T undecanoate around 1970 that achieved low normal levels and resolved hypogonadal symptoms with satisfied patients. This is not a matter of your or my opinion.

That is why if you go to an endocrinologist with low normal T, he will not put you on TRT. Male body can operate perfectly well within a wide range of T levels. The broscience mantra that more T is better typically leads to side effects and disappointment. Prime example is this thread itself.

Systemlord

‘’anyone else successfully come off and get back into normal ranges?
No, not many do who have a diagnosis of low-T. You have low-T, and going without treatment isn’t going to workout well. Maybe try a treatment that doesn’t affect CBC as much as injections.

You may not like the side effects of treatment, but don’t get trapped into a delusion where you don’t think you need any treatment at all if your current levels are any indication.

Maybe your insurance will cover Jatenzo, an oral T option. Recommended starting dosages are 237 mg twice daily.

Last edited:

5x10

No, not many do who have a diagnosis of low-T. You have low-T, and going without treatment isn’t going to workout well. Maybe try a treatment that doesn’t affect CBC as much as injections.

You may not like the side effects of treatment, but don’t get trapped into a delusion where you don’t think you need any treatment at all if your current levels are any indication.

Maybe your insurance will cover Jatenzo, an oral T option. Recommended starting dosages are 237 mg twice daily.
I’m trying an alternate treatment

heres a study, I’ll keep you boys in the loop post hcg cycle and post the results

MIchael Dale

I’m trying an alternate treatment

heres a study, I’ll keep you boys in the loop post hcg cycle and post the results

The Va has had me on ANDROJEL 61MG/DAY FOR A DECADE, KEEPS MY T IN THE 700's

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching