31g insulin syringes

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Anyone here using 31g to inject subcutaneous? I am using and it's very confortable, no pain. But I find it harder to push the piston.

Advices to make easyer and faster?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

I use 27g 1/2in. That’s the smallest I found that doesn’t take forever to fill, or a lot of pressure to inject. Also painless, most of the time

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I use 31-gauge needles too. The most oil-based product I inject at one time is 0.07 mL, so it doesn't take long. I get more resistance from the plunger if I'm in a fat pad. Most times though, when inserting the needle there's a sudden lack of resistance as the needle punctures the outer skin layer, and then there's relatively little resistance to the injection itself.

Some common tricks: Use an auto-loader to hold inverted vials and syringes during filling. Warm oil-based meds to lower the viscosity.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use 29 g 1/2" easy touch syringe, my testosterone comes with grapeseed oil. If I was using cottonseed oil, I would go with a 27 g.

Westin

I do it the easy way, for me. I buy 25 gauge 5/8” (3/4”) syringes and 20 gauge needles to draw. Draw, pop the 25 g back on and Im done in 1 minute. Many prefer the insulin syringe. I dont, I want to do it fast. Lots of different methods to choose from.

Guided_by_Voices

Consider 31 for water-based compounds like HCG and peptides, and 29 for oil-based. No pain with either unless you poke someplace that doesn't want to be poked.

Rock H. Johnson

I use 30G, 8mm, .3cc and 31G, 6mm, 1ml and surprisingly the difference between the 30G and 31G is a matter of minutes. The 30G pulls way more easy. But still even with the 31G its just 3-5 minutes job from cleaning vials to pulling out the needle from the upper glute. I pull in Grapeseed, arachid oil and liquid based Test and HCG in one single syringe without any issues.

Westin

I feel no pain with the short 3/4” 25 gauge needle and its fast. Tried a 27g and it was too slow for me. Everyone has their method.

Last edited:

Mojo88

I feel no pain with the short 3/4” 25 gauge needle and its fast. Tried a 27g and it was too slow for me. Everyone has there method.

Yeah, me too, 25ga. My 'trick' is to line up the bevel with the muscle fibers. Less damage (and pain) to delicate fibers that way. Much less post-injection pain too. At least, this 'bevel method' works for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me