26 year old, Years of ill health. TRT OR HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lookingforhelp

I am new to the site. I havent used much so bare with me if I am posting in the wrong places etc!

If others wish to read my story they can view my other posts.... but seen as it would take along time to type out again, heres a brief of where I am at today.

Low E2, low Free T, ''Normal Total T, Highish SHBG, Prolactin wildly fluctuating.

I have now seen a Dr who has prescribed me Sustanon 250 every 10 days. I have yet to take it as I am due for a growth hormone stimulation test next week so I didnt want to mess with the results of that by starting a new medication.

Im still a little hesitant to start TRT but I accept that I am at the end of how much more I can cope with. I cant keep putting myself and my family through this torture for years to come.

People I have spoken to have told me that the only way to raise E2 is via DHEA (mines near top of range) or by supplemental Testosterone. I have a lot of low E2 symptoms which plague me but its hard to know whether the prolactin has something to do with things also. I am trying to understand the relationship between Prolactin and E2. The only thing that brings my spontaneous erections back is cabergoline but after a couple of weeks something happens hormonal and it loses its effectiveness. My prolactin ranges from around 10 - 30 range usually being from 4 -15. The only stuff I can find on Prolactin and E2 is that E2 stimulates its release. Thats not helpful seen as my E2 is low and my prolactin high.

I have been down the Thyroid and adrenal route so I am sure that its nothing to do with these. My free T3 and free T4 levels are usually near the top and my cortisol levels seem to be optimal now too.

Im hesitant to try Clomid as Ive read horrible stories regarding it. Would HCG benefit me before TRT?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

It seems like most don't see relief from HCG alone and do better with testosterone those who do testosterone seem to do better when adding HCG so I would suggest doing both. if you have multiple low hormones it might be worth looking into pituitary issues like tumors etc..

looking at your blood work you posted in your other thread you don't seem to have low IGF-1 so why the GH stimulation test?

Last edited:

lookingforhelp

Thanks, I am hoping to get on HCG quickly mainly for my testicles sake.

I have had so many tests done, trying to rule out everything. I had a random GH blood draw and it was extremely low hence the test. I have a lot of symptoms of a GH deficiency so I asked the endo to rule it out. Ive heard IGF 1 can be elevated for other reasons too!

lookingforhelp

I have numerous reservations with Clomid as I have heard it made a lot of ex propecia guys worse. I have never touched propecia but I am not sure if I am in this mess because of saw palmetto. The eye floaters etc makes me a bit fearful. I spoke to my hormone Dr regarding this and he agreed that there are a small percentage of men who get bad side effects from Clomid. I will be honest in saying I am a little scared at this point to take it.

With the amount of symptoms and complete lack of sexual function I dont know how much more I can take.

Re-Ride

What C.W. said. Get evaluated by a well qualified doctor. Since you ask about hCG, keeping in mind that I'm not a doc or qualified to make recommendations for you, hCG is very safe especially if you are patient and give it time to enhance your testicular function. The ideal regimen is a little hard to nail down. 200-500 IU EOD for monotherapy perhaps. Or 100-150 ED. If I were in your shoes I might start low dose hCG right away while doing more research and looking for care. You can come off it at anytime with no ill effects.

lookingforhelp

I've found a well qualified Dr and believe me its taken some time! I am from the UK and the standard of knowledge in male TRT here is completely disgusting. I have seen well over 15 Drs all privately and have spent thousands on this. My lifes savings. This Doc seems to have the know how as he treats alot of men with TRT. He is infact the first Dr I have heard of in the UK that actually prescribes Clomid for men.

Will HCG help me if my LH and FSH are middle range?

Thanks again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching