218 Testosterone But Doc Says not Hypogonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online

River Rat

"Therefore, clinicians should measure total testosterone concentrations on two separate mornings when the patient is fasting." I agree with this statement, however I had 2 testosterone labs done which where both below the low range and I was still denied treatment. Like I said, I am moving forward and have a prescribing dr. I will give TRT a year to see if I make any progress. Looking forward to making some marginal quality of life gains.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

River Rat

They may have these studies, but at the same time they are behind the curve. More and more men are on TRT, and knowledge is being shared on places like here. There are doctors that specialize in just trt now that have seen what does and doesn’t work with their treatments.

You want ant to be treated by the Dr who read all those studies and is not on TRT himself, or the Dr specializing in it with extensive experience on what works today?

It seems too many doctors finish their education and stop learning. They are almost useless in the Information Age. I guarantee you I could meet with most endocrinologists and tell them something they didn’t know about trt. That’s sad.

I also think that many doctors are not fully informed on TRT and to often concerned with lawsuits if they treat when it was not a medical necessity. They basically work for the insurance companies who do not want to pay. My doc stated during both of my appointments that the insurance company would not pay for treatment.... I replied that I would pay out of my pocket if treatment would help me feel better.

user_joe

The clinic I used initially (bc an endo blew me off) knew right away what it took to make each insurance company cover. Mine required 2 test under 180 TT or something ridiculous like that. They told me some guys would stop treatment long enough to hit that number and then start again. Yes, insurance companies are that ignorant.

Will Brink

Thanks for the post Madman. Very good read and pretty informational. It further confirms that there are no hard and fast rules and the Drs need to use judgement in prescribing testosterone. its not a one size fits all..

Which is exactly what most of them do, assuming they are willing to help at all. Look in a book, see what the recommended dose is (200mg every 2 weeks being common and terrible...) and ignore subjective symptoms, etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me