1st labs on TRT- why so low?

Buy Lab Tests Online

zembla

49yo started trt. I just got back my 1st labs (8 wks) and the numbers are puzzling. High estrogen and hematocrit, but trough TT and free T are really low. Labs were drawn day before injection

Protocol: 60mg T cyp twice per week, subQ ; hCG 250iu twice per week

Testosterone, total (ng/dl) 175 (ref 250-1100) originally 519
testosterone, free (pg/ml) 23.6 (ref 46-224) originally 51

estradiol (pg/ml) 93 (ref <39) originally 23

hematocrit 51.5% (ref 38.5-50) originally 44

The E2 and hct suggest more than enough peak T in my system, but I'm very confused why my trough levels are so low. Does anyone have experience with this? Subjectively the 1st month on T was great but quickly declined during the 2nd month. Also could the hCG be responsible for the elevated E2?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Protocol: 60mg T cyp twice per week, subQ ; hCG 250iu twice per week

Testosterone, total (ng/dl) 175 (ref 250-1100) originally 519
testosterone, free (pg/ml) 23.6 (ref 46-224) originally 51

estradiol (pg/ml) 93 (ref <39) originally 23

hematocrit 51.5% (ref 38.5-50) originally 44
This has got to be a lab error, or you're not injecting the correct amount of Test.

The likely reason why you feel bad is because your TRT dosage is too high and or the hCG is causing side effects. Many men feel like crap on it.

Also could the hCG be responsible for the elevated E2?
Yes, hCG increases estrogen among other hormones, and it's these other hormones that can contribute to side effects.

Last edited:

zembla

Thanks. I had a same thoughts and double checked my dosage. 200 mg/ml. 0.3 ml injection. Empower pharmacy so T cyp should be correct

Looks like I may need to repeat the labs

In the meantime I'm switching to daily injections

Belekas

nobody
Might be an error, who knows but also try the simple, oldschool IM injections. Over the years read that some folks are not responding to Sub-Q injections. Maybe rethink frequency as well. Thats a big one. Don't get carried away by the new trend that you have to pin yourself every 60 mins to feell like a superhero lmao Also I would ditch HcG as you will have # all over the place and most likely feeling like a hot pile of crap. Less moving parts the better it is to dial it in. Fuck I hate that phrase lol but you get the point. With the amount you injecting split e3.5d you should be, i'm guessing, most likely above the reference range tested at real through on the injection day in the morning right before the shot, fasted.

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

Might be an error, who knows but also try the simple, oldschool IM injections. Over the years read that some folks are not responding to Sub-Q injections. Maybe rethink frequency as well. Thats a big one. Don't get carried away by the new trend that you have to pin yourself every 60 mins to feell like a superhero lmao Also I would ditch HcG as you will have # all over the place and most likely feeling like a hot pile of crap. Less moving parts the better it is to dial it in. Fuck I hate that phrase lol but you get the point. With the amount you injecting split e3.5d you should be, i'm guessing, most likely above the reference range tested at real through on the injection day in the morning right before the shot, fasted.
That was my experience with subq several years ago. Labs looked great but for all it mattered I could have been injecting sterile water and this was rx test enanthate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me