150mg testosterone enathate a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

OP: I also am a high SHGB (60-70) guy and started at 160 every 3.5d. I had a handful of good days but mostly felt the same. At the 6 week point I requested a bump to 200 mg split into .33cc 3x per week. It’s been about 4 weeks on the higher dose and I’m really starting to feel great. I’m still adjusting but I am starting to have more good days then bad. I think everyone reacts differently. I don’t use HCG and I take .125 AI 2x per week. I have way more energy, starting to have more motivation, making great improvements in the gym, less depression and labido increases but nothing crazy. I’m also a defy patient.

Where was your free T and E2 while on 160mg/ week?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayLay777

OP: I also am a high SHGB (60-70) guy and started at 160 every 3.5d. I had a handful of good days but mostly felt the same. At the 6 week point I requested a bump to 200 mg split into .33cc 3x per week. It’s been about 4 weeks on the higher dose and I’m really starting to feel great. I’m still adjusting but I am starting to have more good days then bad. I think everyone reacts differently. I don’t use HCG and I take .125 AI 2x per week. I have way more energy, starting to have more motivation, making great improvements in the gym, less depression and labido increases but nothing crazy. I’m also a defy patient.
That’s good to hear. Would you say 150 mg once a week is bad protocol? If I can keep my injections to once a week that would be great. I also heard one large dose a week is good for high shbg guys.

BCD19800

That’s good to hear. Would you say 150 mg once a week is bad protocol? If I can keep my injections to once a week that would be great. I also heard one large dose a week is good for high shbg guys.

I think it depends on the individual. Most people on these boards say to split it up at least to 2x a week or more to reduce estrogen conversion and avoid peaks and valleys. I have high SHBG and feel great splitting my dose 3x per week.

Gman86

I also started with a high SHBG in the 50’s, and while doing EOD injections my last SHBG came back at 40. Not sure if it would of been lower if I injected once weekly.

JayLay777

I think it depends on the individual. Most people on these boards say to split it up at least to 2x a week or more to reduce estrogen conversion and avoid peaks and valleys. I have high SHBG and feel great splitting my dose 3x per week.
Would one have to worry about estrogen getting too high for a once a week 150 mg injection? I don’t think that would be a high enough dose to cause estrogen problems

Gman86

Ya 150mg/ week could absolutely cause high E2 in some individuals. It’s a pretty hefty dose. But it’s definitely a very individual thing. Depends on quite a few factors.

BCD19800

Would one have to worry about estrogen getting too high for a once a week 150 mg injection? I don’t think that would be a high enough dose to cause estrogen problems

I agree with the other posters. A lot of factors to consider. If you carry a lot of fat that would increase estrogen. Injecting really is not that bad, you may want to consider multiple injections to lower conversion to estrogen and you could end up with no AI or a micro dose.

CoastWatcher

If every one of your questions had a definitive answer TRT could be managed by a machine. Data goes in...analysis is undertaken...a foolproof protocol is spit out.

It doesn't work that way. There are simply too many variables to answer questions like this with a yes/no response.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Do to AR receptor sensitivity and being biochemically unique, it's going to be different for everyone.

As it's been suggested that's a whopper of a dose and is likely to drive estrogen into the stratosphere.

JayLay777

Do to AR receptor sensitivity and being biochemically unique, it's going to be different for everyone.

As it's been suggested that's a whopper of a dose and is likely to drive estrogen into the stratosphere.
That’s what my doctor told me to take a week but I’m going to a low t clinic. I do have high SHBG though so a high dose like that might knock my shbg down some.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me