100mg a week. Want to increase a libido, up or down from here?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey I take 100mg a week, 50mg e3.5d of Test E. Been on this dose for a year. Is there any way I can improve libido through my protocol? Or do I need to be trying other things?

Here are my blood results, taken right before next shot:

Test 24.9 (10-35)
Free T 621 (225-725)
SHBG 27 (13-71)
Oestradiol sensitive 133 (40-160)
Progesterone 0.9 (<3.9)
Prolactin 122 (45-375)
DHEA-S 4.9 (3-10.5)

Everything else like liver, kidneys, red blood etc is all good and in the middle of the range. Creatinine is just over the range.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hey I take 100mg a week, 50mg e3.5d of Test E. Been on this dose for a year. Is there any way I can improve libido through my protocol?
Your protocol may not be optimal, some men have short CAG repeats, sensitive receptors and even moderate doses can hamper libido. Also, the half-life may have some negative effects on sexual desire, by having almost flat static hormones compared to natural hormone production that vary greatly throughout the day.

TRT for first timers is an experiment and you’re the guinea pig, so no one can tell you what will be optimal for you. You need to experiment and find out.

You could keep the weekly dose the same, except break up into smaller doses and inject more often. That’s how I figured out what works for me. The more often I injected, and the smaller the dose, the more benefits I experienced.

Belekas

nobody
Without context you are throwing darts in the dark. Diet, training, nutrition, body weight, sleep, other health conditions, other meds, drugs, etc? Libido is multifactorial and everything matters.

Your protocol may not be optimal, some men have short CAG repeats, sensitive receptors and even moderate doses can hamper libido. Also, the half-life may have some negative effects on sexual desire, by having almost flat static hormones compared to natural hormone production that vary greatly throughout the day.

TRT for first timers is an experiment and you’re the guinea pig, so no one can tell you what will be optimal for you. You need to experiment and find out.

You could keep the weekly dose the same, except break up into smaller doses and inject more often. That’s how I figured out what works for me. The more often I injected, and the smaller the dose, the more benefits I experienced.
I have tried injecting every day, but realistically for me it's not sustainable. I didn't notice anything different to warrant keeping that schedule anyway. Only thing I'd be curious to experiment with is Test Prop.

Without context you are throwing darts in the dark. Diet, training, nutrition, body weight, sleep, other health conditions, other meds, drugs, etc? Libido is multifactorial and everything matters.
Diet is good, cheat meal or 2 on the weekend, plenty of protein. I play golf 2 times a week and cardio and weights a couple of times a week. I also work construction so I'm generally quite active, but not absolutely pushing myself to the limits. I'm 86kg, 12% body fat. Sleep is extremely consistent, love my sleep. Not on any drugs and I rarely drink. Maybe one or 2 a month.

Honestly everything in my life is pretty good, but I just don't look at women in the street and get turned on anymore. Maybe I'm just getting old lol. I can perform well during sex, but I'm missing that primal lust that I used to sometimes get.

Thanks for the replies btw. Love reading this forum, and I've finally decided to post and join the community.

Belekas

nobody
I have tried injecting every day, but realistically for me it's not sustainable. I didn't notice anything different to warrant keeping that schedule anyway. Only thing I'd be curious to experiment with is Test Prop.

Diet is good, cheat meal or 2 on the weekend, plenty of protein. I play golf 2 times a week and cardio and weights a couple of times a week. I also work construction so I'm generally quite active, but not absolutely pushing myself to the limits. I'm 86kg, 12% body fat. Sleep is extremely consistent, love my sleep. Not on any drugs and I rarely drink. Maybe one or 2 a month.

Honestly everything in my life is pretty good, but I just don't look at women in the street and get turned on anymore. Maybe I'm just getting old lol. I can perform well during sex, but I'm missing that primal lust that I used to sometimes get.

Thanks for the replies btw. Love reading this forum, and I've finally decided to post and join the community.
Welcome. First thing we are not getting younger and second thing would be if you had it only sometimes then you know. Ofc you can start taking supplements, adding other things, etc, etc but IMO the odds of are not too great. Kudos for staying healthy and ticking those boxes. What was your hormone test results before TRT and how old are you? Libido and downside department wise I function great at 75-125mg/week and haven't gone higher as there is no need. But my situation is different I guess as I always had huge sex drive and great libido even when I was a kid and now into my 40s. But I have a crazy creative and driven mind so who knows hehe. Also I'm just N=1 so take everything with a grain of salt. Def won't hurt to explore lower dosages and see how you feel. I like to go against the grain and always feel that "less is more" especially when it comes to hormones. We all so different and unique that I'd be amazed if something one does worked for another one. Also if you have post your complete blood test result and if you dont have it pays to get one done. A lot of smart and experienced guys over here are able and willing to help you out and dig even deeper: )

Systemlord

Things that affect libido:

• Obesity
  • High blood pressure
  • Diabetes
  • Poor sleep
  • Medications
  • Stress/depression
  • Low testosterone
  • Infections
  • High prolactin
  • Low thyroid hormones
  • Alcohol & drugs
  • Surgery
  • Heart disease
  • High cholesterol

Willyt

Unfortunately, T dosage is only part of the story. When you figure it out let me know!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me