Is HCG necessary on testosterone replacement ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JQ88

Hahahahaha.

Woke up extremely estrogenic and puffy despite low penile sensitivity (low e2 symptom)

Took a touch of Adex. Feel better but it will take me too low.

Maybe I should just stop TRT all together and go back to yoga and meditation or something.

I still don't have a protocol.

Going on three years on and off now.

Or maybe just 50/50 (2x/wk) and get labs.

I will take any advice besides "go see a psychiatrist"

Help me.

I'm salvageable.

Haha but you guys have all given me advice already.

It varies but damn.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm anxiously waiting a response lol

I know it's hard to believe but I'm not that too far gone.

I would assume the best thing you can do is find a good doctor. Talk to him about your problems and decide on a protocol. I think you need to stick with for more than a month, hopefully for at least six months. I guess some people will never feel 100%,

JQ88

I have a great doctor.

I'm prescribed T + HCG + AI and my labs are covered.

However his protocol is 200mg/wk and take 1mg Adex the last seven days of every month and HCG once every two months.

So... I am going to stay with my doc but not follow that protocol.

And to be honest, you guys know more than most docs.

silverwing

I am perhaps one of the most simplistic with my TRt regimen. I have been on some form or another of TRT for the last 10 years.
My current dosages seem to be doing the most for me an I am very happy wit them , as is my dr.
I inject 100 mgs of Tcyp every Tuesday morning and every Friday evening for a total of 200mg a week.
I use no HCG or AI. I do use a combo of zinc and copper.
I noticed a slight amount of testicular shrinkage shortly after I first began TRT.. but nothing since. I had undergone a vasectomy so I was/ am not worried about fertility. My libido is good an my wife is satisfied with all of it.. so that is a major plus for me.
My last TT levels were 993 drawn on a Friday morning before my shot that evening.
My dr is one of those that is not to concerned about estrogen unless one starts exhibiting signs of high e2...so he doesn't test for that.

JQ88

Wow.

I guess if it ain't broke why fix it.

If you feel great who cares if the number is 50.

It's amazing the damage Adex has done to me. What's even more remarkable is that I keep taking it.

What about your Pregnenolone levels? Cortisol? Adrenals?

I guess if you feel great it doesn't mattrr.

I would guess you are a higher SHBG guy.

JQ88

I want desperately to throw my Anastrozole in the garbage.

What do you guys think would happen if I stopped cold turkey and lowered my T dose???

Speed

I think you have some mental issues :D Hm, JUST ****ING STOP THE AI. :D If you are good without it, GREAT, if not, start using again? What's the dilemma? Stop it for a month, "COLD TURKEY" and see how you feel and do a bloodwork.

silverwing

Wow.

I guess if it ain't broke why fix it.

If you feel great who cares if the number is 50.

It's amazing the damage Adex has done to me. What's even more remarkable is that I keep taking it.

What about your Pregnenolone levels? Cortisol? Adrenals?

I guess if you feel great it doesn't mattrr.

I would guess you are a higher SHBG guy.
My anti-aging doc has not tested them in 3 years... I don't remember originally what the results were..but he wasn't concerned so we haven't tested them since.

JQ88

Sorry about that Gene.

I had a mini breakdown, but I'm over it.

I'll delete all my posts if you want.

I realize things take time to stabilize. I'm working on delaying gratification in all aspects of my life.

This too shall pass.

I have a great doctor.

I'm prescribed T + HCG + AI and my labs are covered.

However his protocol is 200mg/wk and take 1mg Adex the last seven days of every month and HCG once every two months.

So... I am going to stay with my doc but not follow that protocol.

And to be honest, you guys know more than most docs.

No, you don't. You might think he's great because he writes you a script and you have insurance that covers labs (assuming), but this guy isn't doing you any favors at all. That second bolded line is absolutely ridiculous.

I see it in you and a couple of others on this board, that you just shoot in the dark with these meds, you don't listen to anyone, show up with anxiety and angst laden posts, it's impossbile for an internet board to address the things you have going on, namely because you hear, BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN, and then there's other issues, i suspect some level of anxiety that are at the controls and will prevent any meaningful progress.

JQ88

Vince,

You're 100% correct.

I even hired someone in the profession for diet, training, and HRT coaching.

Diet and training have been great. But never really stuck with a protocol long enough to get a solid reading and let him adjust. All he wanted me to do was stick with a protocol for a month. I didn't. I self-diagnosed myself and made impulsive, irrational decisions.

BUT... "It's never good or bad only better or worse,"

and things will get better for me.

But as you can see even the advice I received here was conflicting regarding HCG.

Regardless, I just need to stick with a protocol and get labs.

JQ88

Another possible reason for my anxiety and insomnia and ED is because I have more than likely crashed my e2 a long time ago.

JQ88

Is estrogenic rebound a real thing or is it all in my head??

After a year and a half of using an AI regularly I have stopped cold turkey and I feel like the aromatase floodgates have opened up.

I'm taking 50mg of testosterone (2x/wk) with an insulin syringe.

I need to stick with the plan.

How long should I expect this surge of estrogen to last?

CoastWatcher

Is estrogenic rebound a real thing or is it all in my head??

After a year and a half of using an AI regularly I have stopped cold turkey and I feel like the aromatase floodgates have opened up.

I'm taking 50mg of testosterone (2x/wk) with an insulin syringe.

I need to stick with the plan.

How long should I expect this surge of estrogen to last?

This thread has gone so far off-topic that it's not even recognizable. Hijacking a thread causes chaos for those using the search feature. Please start a thread of your own.

JQ88

I've been told it's been hijacked I honestly don't know what that means. This is my story this is my struggle.

Speed, by e2 I mean Estradoil. I've been taking anastrozole for a year and a half regularly. And now I am stopping cold turkey. So I am anticipating aromatase to kick in big time.

And estrogen to spike.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching