MALE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS: This is a REALLY Bad Idea

Buy Lab Tests Online
MALE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS: This is a REALLY bad idea.

http://ktla.com/2018/03/20/male-bir...udy-finds-experimental-contraceptive-is-safe/

Yes, and Thalidomide was “safe and effective” as treatment for nausea during pregnancy, too. If you don’t know that story, I’m sorry for what you are about to learn when you search it.

And progestins (synthetic progesterone) were “safe and effective” for women as Hormone Replacement Therapy, too. AND infinitely preferable to those horrible “bioidentical hormones” (AKA natural progesterone) the Age Management Medicine doctors constantly push on the population.
….until it became unavoidably obvious progestins cause heart attacks, strokes, and cancer. By the way, bioidentical progesterone does not.
The same can be said of the various endocrine disrupting substances constantly assaulting our bodies. Pesticides, preservatives, plasticizers, insecticides, etc. They usually mimic estrogen (and so are called “xenoestrogens”), but what they all do is powerfully disrupt our natural hormonal pathways. As we learn more and more about how our bodies work, the best practitioners of Interventional Medicine are working to serve those natural pathways. Restore, replace, and optimize. It’s how the body not only regulates itself, it’s how we develop, and maintain life, in a changing environment. This is the foundation to my “Backfilling the Pathways” treatment protocols. But what is frighteningly unique about the toxic substances previously mentioned is they are so powerful they escape the standard Pharmacological axe “The dose makes the poison”. Often even minuscule amounts can induce horrible outcomes. And often they are stored—and so accumulate—in the body.

Since the ultimate goal in restoring health is making things as natural as possible, how on earth can a powerful endocrine disrupter such as this Frankenstein DMAU NOT cause serious complications? They specifically mention hormonal pathway disruption in the article, as if it’s a good thing. Have we learned nothing?

Backing up a bit, it’s very clear to us what happens when testosterone is lowered; by any cause. Now they want us to do that on purpose?

Here’s the unavoidable fly in the ointment for this drug: it’s a progestin. We already know what progestins do to women. We also know what is bad for the breast tends to be bad for the prostate. And we share the cardiovascular system. Let that sink in.

Now, who wants to be a guinea pig?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You know the guys who take this horrible drug will end up on TRT in the future, likely permanently infertile.

The things big pharma will do to make more money at our expense! This should step up the timetable to modern western civilization to be coming infertile far sooner than expected.

OMI100

As DR John mentioned, Thalidomide has to be the WORST drug that has every been developed and marketed.
For the younger members of this board that have never heard of it here is PG link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
If you want to learn / see additional info you can do additional searches, but only due so if you have a strong stomach.
I fear that under our current President, and his picks for cabinet members, and his comments on getting NEW drugs out faster by reducing the testing and trials, that we may end up in the same situation.
I seem to recall one of his picks saying something like "Let the market decide if the drugs work".
Profit over safety.

As DR John mentioned, Thalidomide has to be the WORST drug that has every been developed and marketed.
For the younger members of this board that have never heard of it here is PG link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
If you want to learn / see additional info you can do additional searches, but only due so if you have a strong stomach.
I fear that under our current President, and his picks for cabinet members, and his comments on getting NEW drugs out faster by reducing the testing and trials, that we may end up in the same situation.
I seem to recall one of his picks saying something like "Let the market decide if the drugs work".
Profit over safety.

Let's not introduce your politics here.

Thalidomide is often cited as the reason pharmaceutical companies have to isolate each enantiomer of a compound to prove both are safe; if only one is they can only use one (for example the SSRI Lexapro). Enantiomers were already known and it was very reckless that thalidomide was ever released. Although even with the rigorous process synthetic chemists now face, I try to avoid taking synthetic materials unless they are bioidentical or have been tested for decades, with lots of accessible peer-reviewed journals.

I'm glad this board promotes aid to fertility, but there are some scientists who are concerned with overpopulation and feel drugs like male birth control would help. Thanks but no thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me