My last blood work (on TRT) was as follows:

[TD="class: xl65, width: 216, colspan: 2"]Hemoglobin[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 72"]17.5[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 78"]13.2-17.1[/TD]

[TD="class: xl65, colspan: 2"]Hematocrit[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]52.8[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63"]38.5-50.0
[/TD]

So wasn't sure what to expect. BTW- first time EVER donating blood, not just when on TRT.

This was a mobile Red Cross blood drive at a local college. I did a 48 question survey. Girl then pricked my finger to check my iron level. Then I was off to the table to donate.

I've only followed this topic from a distance, but I was expecting some type of hematocrit test.

Anyway, it was much easier than I thought. Not sure if I get an email about results or anything so we'll see how it all plays out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My last blood work (on TRT) was as follows:

[TD="class: xl65, colspan: 2"]Hemoglobin[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 72"]17.5[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 78"]13.2-17.1[/TD]

[TD="class: xl65, colspan: 2"]Hematocrit[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]52.8[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63"]38.5-50.0[/TD]

So wasn't sure what to expect. BTW- first time EVER donating blood, not just when on TRT.

This was a mobile Red Cross blood drive at a local college. I did a 48 question survey. Girl then pricked my finger to check my iron level. Then I was off to the table to donate.

I've only followed this topic from a distance, but I was expecting some type of hematocrit test.

Anyway, it was much easier than I thought. Not sure if I get an email about results or anything so we'll see how it all plays out.

They test Hemoglobin, they call it Iron (and it's not), and it's definitely not Hematocrit either. As far as an email about results...why? it's not a blood test or anything. What "results" are you thinking you're going to get?

Saul

They test your blood for certain diseases. You will get an email or call if your blood test positive for any of those. Otherwise you may only receive a thank you email and then reminder in a couple months to donate again.

I heard one time to multiple hemoglobin by 3 to get hematocrit, but I don't know if there is any truth to that.

DaveK22

They test Hemoglobin, they call it Iron (and it's not), and it's definitely not Hematocrit either. As far as an email about results...why? it's not a blood test or anything. What "results" are you thinking you're going to get?

Think your right...think she said "17". At time I was thinking iron & had zero ref point. So what you said, makes sense.

As far as an email, I asked about finding out my blood type...they said it'll be in an email "in a few days".

I wonder why they called it "iron"?

ah OK Blood type. Got it. Hemoglobin and iron kind of go hand-in-hand but they're not the same. I heard it different from different techs, too. Some say HGB, and I say is that Iron? and they say "yes"...so it's strange. But it's Hemoglobin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me