How does trt affect your relationships?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

In my case, the changes were positive. Restored libido, enhanced energy, sharper concentration and focus all contributed a stronger marriage and restored/deepened the pleasure found in my friendships.

Leesto

How has trt affected your romantic relationships and friendships?

I have found that it improved my friendships and my relationship with my wife. better health, increased energy, and a more positive outlook have all been beneficial to those relationships. I find that I am also more open and direct and I waste less time. Those are good qualities if you want to be effective at what you do in life and they seem to help in relationships as well.

One thing I find is I am less tolerant of people who waste my time or who are lazy. I understand them, I don't hate them, I just don't need them intimately involved in my life. Since TRT I find that I associate more with positive and energetic people than lazy and negative types.

I have found that it improved my friendships and my relationship with my wife. better health, increased energy, and a more positive outlook have all been beneficial to those relationships. I find that I am also more open and direct and I waste less time. Those are good qualities if you want to be effective at what you do in life and they seem to help in relationships as well.

One thing I find is I am less tolerant of people who waste my time or who are lazy. I understand them, I don't hate them, I just don't need them intimately involved in my life. Since TRT I find that I associate more with positive and energetic people than lazy and negative types.

I am finding that it has made me a noticeably more outgoing and a little more assertive. I wouldn't say I've ever had problems in these areas, but the difference is noticeable to me.

Definitely higher libido, no doubt there. Greatly improved my relationship with my wife as well, sex is better than any time in my life, but still need pde5s as an adjunct. Wife and I are also empty nesters, so that may also be a factor, as we have no distractions and all the time in the world.

Workouts have been fantastic, with actual muscle growth for the first time in over 25 years. Body fat hasn't been measured, but definitely much lower. A huge plus is when I overdo work on my property, I cut, split, and stack firewood 2-3 times per week in addition to my regular routine, my recovery is like it was at around age 40. Yeah, I know a lot of guys consider 40 to be "all done," but it's far from it.

Really hard to describe is the sense of overall well being it has given me. I'm sure a lot of guys can relate to it. I don't think it is from the testosterone alone, and I think if you are thinking that TRT is the miracle cure, you're mistaken. TRT, like any performance enhancer, merely levels the playing field and gives your body and mind a chance to be the best it can be.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree with everyone, much more calm when dealing with people. People ask me why am I so calm, it's not that I'm more calm just more tolerant. My libido is very strong but I don't chase other women, just the one I'm with. I believe sex is as good as it's ever been for me.

madman

Super Moderator
I would have to agree with everyone, much more calm when dealing with people. People ask me why am I so calm, it's not that I'm more calm just more tolerant. My libido is very strong but I don't chase other women, just the one I'm with. I believe sex is as good as it's ever been for me.

Vince is always releasing any built up tension with his lady friend lol! COOL as a cucumber

As_Cool_as_a_Cucumber_POD-300x300.jpg

crazyhaha

Relationships have gotten much better. I was very depressed and pity doesn't make very strong relationships. Now, I have better outlook, I'm more confident, and even though things are great yet, I am more assertive and my wife seems to respect me more. I might be a bit more reactive, but I think Iwas worse when I was depressed and was never happy.

Antonio94

What's empathy? :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

If I remember right, according to psychology the empathy is basically like an ability to sense and understand other people's pain and feeling. It isn't similar to sympathy which is more like knowing the other people are in pain without understanding what they really need. Whereas a empathetic person can both sense the pain and understand what the others need.
Imagine it's like we understand a person's problem and feeling because we used to be in the same situation. While those who haven't in the similar situation can't understand that person's problem clearly.

1oldsoul

All of these experiences are great to hear for someone about to begin TRT. So often I read posts about protocols not working and people still feeling bad. I try to remind myself that those who are having trouble tend to reach out for help on forums, and those that are doing fine/great tend to move on with life and leave the forums.

Personally, I am hoping to gain back my energy, confidence, outlook, etc. I am definitely not the man I used to be when it comes to social interactions, assertiveness and general overall health. Time will tell.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me