Wife Will Be Starting HRT This Week But Worried About Risks.

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

My wife is 55 and post menopausal. She also went to defy for dryness, lower libido. Not so much brain fog and energy. They started her on a similar cocktail. Dude I was afarid to close my eyes and sleep thinking she was going to stab me in the gace with a spoon or something! She backed off everythuand just went progesterone and things sorted themselves out. Good lubrication and libido returned. She has blood work due and is pretty sure her estrogen is going to come back near zero based on the level it has been dropping. So she may add some stuff back in.
My advice to her and you, based on my experience with others and defy, is not to start too many things at one time. If things go great or poorly, how do you know which of the additions is responsible. My new philosophy on all of this is start low and go slow. Just my 2 cents. I wish you well
Wife has been on HRT for about 4 months now and I can definitely relate to what you said here about being stabbed in your sleep lol. This brings back memories of when she would get her period. I don't miss those days. I have a feeling its the estrogen that flips the bitch switch and not the T. Libido is good but she's very bitchy lately. She may have to back off the E

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil

My wife has been on bio identicals for almost 10 years. It has been transformative to her health. She gets T, Progesterone, and something called "bi-est" with two types of bioidentical estrogen. Our doctor (a D.O. that we see in California here) explained that all hormones are necessary, and existed in her body when she was a young woman. That testosterone is responsible for building red blood, energy and drive, and libido. And he fully supports to the added testosterone until libido is good. So we did. :) Anyway, estrogen is responsible for brain, skin, and even bone health. And progesterone balances estrogen and aids in getting a good nights sleep. We also work with him with blood work on vitamin D3. The hormone cream comes from Women's International Pharmacy out of Arizona, a well-known compounder. All that said, I've known my wife for many decades, and times she could be a complete raging foul person to want to be around, and that's going back to her 20's, now she's pushing 60. I've thought about divorce quite a few times, but when she's fine it's pretty wonderful. And while things got much better once on the hormones, and especially when this D.O. diagnosed and treated her three autoimmune diseases that had been elusive for many years, at times the foul mood would come back. But then I finally found that right supplement that made it about 90% better. And I'm not selling it and the link attached below is not an affiliate link so help me. It's a form of curcumin called Longvida that uniquely not only gets into the bloodstream intact, but it's also absolutely unique for being documented to cross the blood-brain barrier. I originally added it because it was developed by the neurology department at UCLA in their Alzheimer's research center, it helped with patients cognitive function. I have Alzheimer's in my direct family line. Anyway, I included it in her vitamin organizer because curcumin is generally considered good for cancer-it runs in her family. About three weeks into taking this curcumin, BTW it's called "Longvida" and we take the 1,000mg tablet once a day, she said "I don't know what the "f" you are giving me, but I just want to say that I love you". That was about four years ago, it's still been working for her, and I make sure never to run out of stock of the stuff. FWIW. Link Removed

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me