When you have normal T levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Larry P

I had my TT tested at age 66 years before I started on TRT. My results for TT were 841 at age 66.
My doc says what time of day did I test? I said early morning due to having to fast for other tests. He said your testosterone is highest in the morning and lowest at night. He said testosterone can drop at night by hundreds of points, before rebounding in the morning. Has anyone heard or read this information??? I was really surprised by his answer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I had my TT tested at age 66 years before I started on TRT. My results for TT were 841 at age 66.
My doc says what time of day did I test? I said early morning due to having to fast for other tests. He said your testosterone is highest in the morning and lowest at night. He said testosterone can drop at night by hundreds of points, before rebounding in the morning. Has anyone heard or read this information??? I was really surprised by his answer.
wow. I’m 37 and mine is 211 last test natural lol.

broker

Im not talking about guys who have low normal levels , 300-425 for example. Im talking about guys walking around with healthy natural T levels and then trying to get T from their docs.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Im not talking about guys who have low normal levels , 300-425 for example. Im talking about guys walking around with healthy natural T levels and then trying to get T from their docs.
You also said "Despite those great numbers, the patient insisted on using T because he felt best with fake T levels over 1000." So how does the "patient" know that he feels better with T levels over 1000? If he used or abused steroids in the past then why does he need a doctor to prescribe them now? The whole scenario smells like a straw man in the making.

Roy5678

You also said "Despite those great numbers, the patient insisted on using T because he felt best with fake T levels over 1000." So how does the "patient" know that he feels better with T levels over 1000? If he used or abused steroids in the past then why does he need a doctor to prescribe them now? The whole scenario smells like a straw man in the making.
Maybe his free T was <5 and his thyroid was wore out. My situation.

Vman

My natural TT was 718, but my FT was almost bottom of the range. I had metabolic syndrome, crazy high triglycerides, crazy high cholesterol. My doc said I was on my way to type 2 diabetes and was high risk for cardiovascular disease. I was overweight and couldn't lose it even though I work out 6 days a week (3 days lifting, 3 days cardio) and ate a high protein low carb diet. I was low energy and my libido had decreased and was getting worse each year. I was 43 years old at the time.

Since starting TRT my metabolic syndrome is gone, triglycerides are in range, cholesterol is just barely above range. No more risk for diabetes, no more risk for cardiovascular disease. I have way more muscle mass and drastically reduced body fat even though I still do the same work outs and eat basically the same. My energy is off the charts and my libido is great.

I'm still dialing in my testosterone dose, but at my last dose I was at 20mg test cyp subq daily with TT of 1092 (264-916) and FT of 284 (52-280). I am now at 18mg test cyp subq daily.

I would say it would be insane and possibly immoral for a doctor to not give someone like me a prescription for Testosterone.

Charliebizz

My natural TT was 718, but my FT was almost bottom of the range. I had metabolic syndrome, crazy high triglycerides, crazy high cholesterol. My doc said I was on my way to type 2 diabetes and was high risk for cardiovascular disease. I was overweight and couldn't lose it even though I work out 6 days a week (3 days lifting, 3 days cardio) and ate a high protein low carb diet. I was low energy and my libido had decreased and was getting worse each year. I was 43 years old at the time.

Since starting TRT my metabolic syndrome is gone, triglycerides are in range, cholesterol is just barely above range. No more risk for diabetes, no more risk for cardiovascular disease. I have way more muscle mass and drastically reduced body fat even though I still do the same work outs and eat basically the same. My energy is off the charts and my libido is great.

I'm still dialing in my testosterone dose, but at my last dose I was at 20mg test cyp subq daily with TT of 1092 (264-916) and FT of 284 (52-280). I am now at 18mg test cyp subq daily.

I would say it would be insane and possibly immoral for a doctor to not give someone like me a prescription for Testosterone.
I’m not doubting you at all vman and I’m very. Happy for you but man how can we be so different. My natural t Is 211 last test. But I can’t get trt to give me any positive effects. Maybe slightly less beat up feel but that’s it and I get negative side effects. I’ve tried a lot of different things and was a patient of dr crislers

antelopers

What's your e2 like on your 20mg per day schedule?

Vman

I’m not doubting you at all vman and I’m very. Happy for you but man how can we be so different. My natural t Is 211 last test. But I can’t get trt to give me any positive effects. Maybe slightly less beat up feel but that’s it and I get negative side effects. I’ve tried a lot of different things and was a patient of dr crislers

I've been reading this and another TRT forum for over a year now and I think some people just don't respond well to TRT. That said, there are a lot of things to try before giving up (AI, lower dose, supplements for sleep, cream vs. injections, etc.). I mean just look at all the stuff @Systemlord has discovered that he needed to address.

Vvs1

Some PFS guys have had success combining TRT with an above average dose of Vitex, has to be 1200-1600mg. May be worth a try.

Vvs1

Yes, it dips low and rebounds with sleep. Do you have high shbg? That may be inflating your total T number.

Charliebizz

I've been reading this and another TRT forum for over a year now and I think some people just don't respond well to TRT. That said, there are a lot of things to try before giving up (AI, lower dose, supplements for sleep, cream vs. injections, etc.). I mean just look at all the stuff @Systemlord has discovered that he needed to address.
I wish we could figure out why. Trt exacerbates some of the strange symptoms I have. I have slight widespread muscle fasciculation from time to time. On trt it gets really bad. If I’m on a lower dose it eventually slows down. Higher dose it gets even worse and even get small twitches in my mouth and face. Very strange

DragonBits

I wish we could figure out why. Trt exacerbates some of the strange symptoms I have. I have slight widespread muscle fasciculation from time to time. On trt it gets really bad. If I’m on a lower dose it eventually slows down. Higher dose it gets even worse and even get small twitches in my mouth and face. Very strange

I assume your regularly supplement with high potency magnesium ?

Charliebizz

I have in the past my rbc magnesium comes back fine also. I had some twitching when I started androgel but only a few days and went away. But I was so moody I could only make it 2 months on it. I’m a very happy guy and I was becoming miserable at work. I don’t understand why it won’t work for me. One thing it seems to help with is I get bouts of hypoglycemic symptoms even when blood sugar is fine. But on t they are way less frequent

Vman

Vman
No offense but my original post specificially said low T or low Free T.
It does not pertain to your situation.

There is no (or very little) debate on the accuracy of TT labs. The tricky part is what method do we use to determine low FT?

My pre-TRT TT was 718 (264-916) and my direct FT was 72 (52-280). But if TruT is accurate, my FT using TruT would have been 234 (52-280).

So if I were using the TruT method for calculating FT my situation would fit your original post.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me