Wellbutrin (Bupropion) Users...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marcel

I think you won't know unless you try. That being said, if you don't need it you may not want it. I didn't need it, but hoped it would help a little with my depression, make me feel better in general, improve my sex life (I had just been through a divorce and was dating, at 50 yo).

Looking back I wish I'd not started it, but many people have great experiences. It seems crazy to me now, but I couldn't accept that it wasn't the solution I was looking for, so I kept at it. All kinds of different protocols, TONS of money spent. It took me four years to figure out the orgasm thing and I still kept at it.

I think if you try it, evaluate how things are going at 3 or 6 months. If it's not working out for you, maybe accept that it is not a solution for you and stop. It's mush easier to get off of it if you are on it short term. If it isn't working don't do what I did and keep chasing your tail for 5 years.
Yes similar situation here, I got ptsd, depression. I'm in Canada and saw Dr Komer who gave test he said, years on the front lines (first responder) and possibly concussions from full contact in the 90s are the cause of my low test (lowish) but I thought about it and decided not to take, the dose was a bit high in my uneducated opinion. Later on decided to try onmen and they gave me a lower prescription (80 a week instead of 165 from the other dr) but then again I got cold feet.

I'm still thinking about it but after reading about a few people on test with erection issues, hematocrit issues, libido issues, BP issues, prostate and heart issues (I know it hasn't been proven and that correlation does not mean causation...or something like that) I am also aware that most people posting are having issues because if everything is great why would you spend time on a forum? I'm not going to lie the reason I keep thinking about it os because some people did a 180 in their lives. Fyi I'm not looking into getting in shape or jacked I'm already in really good shape even some people think I'm on something. I just wonder if it's the missing piece to mental wellness.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

interested as well. my concentration is garbage. i tried dexedrine which works amazing, but can not use more then 3x week it simply messes with your brain too much and even after a 3 day low dose intake, you feel like shit on day 4 and need 24 recovery.
the only question i have for wellbutrin is how bad the withdrawal is. i know with SSRI's that can be pure hell lasting even years. would never take it. also does it work as needed?

aneuman

I think you won't know unless you try. That being said, if you don't need it you may not want it. I didn't need it, but hoped it would help a little with my depression, make me feel better in general, improve my sex life (I had just been through a divorce and was dating, at 50 yo).
Agree, just like you, I don't know if that'll work for me. I'm currently "supplementing" my endogenous T, so far okay, mostly in mood, acceptable in other areas.

It took me four years to figure out the orgasm thing and I still kept at it.
If you don't mind me asking, what was the orgasm thing (though I can imagine) and how did you figure it out. Any solution you'd be willing to share?

I think if you try it, evaluate how things are going at 3 or 6 months. If it's not working out for you, maybe accept that it is not a solution for you and stop. It's mush easier to get off of it if you are on it short term. If it isn't working don't do what I did and keep chasing your tail for 5 years.
I think this is very sensible advice and that's precisely what I may end up doing. Right now my T levels are good, and the whole hormonal and CBC panels looks great but orgasm and libido are not, so I may try T.Cyp at 80mg/week in two doses of 40mg and see how it goes. My biggest concerns are mood, sleep and Hematocrits. I tended to have a short fuse before my current treatment, my sleep was horrible, now acceptable, and my hematocrit level are perfect.

By the way, I took Wellbutrin XL a number of years ago 150. It was better than Vyvanse and Adderall and Ritalin, but made me a little hyper in a good way, specially at the beginning. Libido increased as well but at that time I had no problems, I always had high libido until my late 40s early 50s so I never associated it with it.

Thanks for you advise.

xqfq

Looking back I wish I'd not started it, but many people have great experiences. It seems crazy to me now, but I couldn't accept that it wasn't the solution I was looking for, so I kept at it. All kinds of different protocols, TONS of money spent. It took me four years to figure out the orgasm thing and I still kept at it.

Yeah, these forums are also where many men come for help when they have problems. There is a high degree of bias here. Most men on TRT probably don't even think about it!

Studies have shown that TRT improves libido in many men who previously had low testosterone. This is in fact one of the most established things about TRT - it's been shown in randomized, placebo-controlled studies, whereas a lot of the other benefits (e.g. mood, energy, etc) are not as "well-established" by such studies (though no doubt happen for many men).

DFL

Yeah, these forums are also where many men come for help when they have problems. There is a high degree of bias here. Most men on TRT probably don't even think about it!

Studies have shown that TRT improves libido in many men who previously had low testosterone. This is in fact one of the most established things about TRT - it's been shown in randomized, placebo-controlled studies, whereas a lot of the other benefits (e.g. mood, energy, etc) are not as "well-established" by such studies (though no doubt happen for many men).
My apologies for the late response, I did not know this reply was here.

I take 30mg of Adderall a day, generic Amphetamine Salts.

I have had hematocrit issues since I started. My last number was 50.9 which isn't too bad, but I've been as high as 54+.

Today is the first scheduled test dose I am skipping. I started weaning around 5 weeks ago, from 114mg/week, to 90, 60, and 30 last week. I've been a mess. The timing was not great since my girl just left last week for a four month trip and that's been stressful. But I am determined to stick with it. I want to know if I can get natural erections consistently once my body adjusts. I took 12.5mg Clomid yesterday for the first time, and will continue for one month. I also shot 500iu of HCG, and will wean that down over the next two weeks.

But it is not easy. Last week I was extremely irritable and depressed, and last night I was crying uncontrollably for more than an hour, thinking about my girl being away. Feels ridiculous, but I know it is the hormones...

Edit: The orgasm problem was anorgasmia, I had a very hard time getting it done for years. In the end it turned out to be the HCG. Everyone is different though...

DaytonaJonah

My apologies for the late response, I did not know this reply was here.

I take 30mg of Adderall a day, generic Amphetamine Salts.

I have had hematocrit issues since I started. My last number was 50.9 which isn't too bad, but I've been as high as 54+.

Today is the first scheduled test dose I am skipping. I started weaning around 5 weeks ago, from 114mg/week, to 90, 60, and 30 last week. I've been a mess. The timing was not great since my girl just left last week for a four month trip and that's been stressful. But I am determined to stick with it. I want to know if I can get natural erections consistently once my body adjusts. I took 12.5mg Clomid yesterday for the first time, and will continue for one month. I also shot 500iu of HCG, and will wean that down over the next two weeks.

But it is not easy. Last week I was extremely irritable and depressed, and last night I was crying uncontrollably for more than an hour, thinking about my girl being away. Feels ridiculous, but I know it is the hormones...

Edit: The orgasm problem was anorgasmia, I had a very hard time getting it done for years. In the end it turned out to be the HCG. Everyone is different though...
Quick question: what was it about the HCG and anorgasmia for you?

DFL

Quick question: what was it about the HCG and anorgasmia for you?
That I can’t say, but I tried everything I could think of, different T dosages, weekly, bi-weekly, daily, all kinds of supplements, and it only improved after I cut my dose in half, to 250iu/2x a week, and then to 200. I then had a much easier time with orgasms. i wish I had figured that at long before I did.

BTW, coming off T has been brutal for me. Wicked anxiety, depression, extremely focused on and upset that my girl left on a four month trip. I sure hope it passes soon!

DaytonaJonah

That I can’t say, but I tried everything I could think of, different T dosages, weekly, bi-weekly, daily, all kinds of supplements, and it only improved after I cut my dose in half, to 250iu/2x a week, and then to 200. I then had a much easier time with orgasms. i wish I had figured that at long before I did.

BTW, coming off T has been brutal for me. Wicked anxiety, depression, extremely focused on and upset that my girl left on a four month trip. I sure hope it passes soon!
Thanks for the update, as I'm also dealing with same issues with hCG when I take too much per week. When I don't take it, I seem just flat sexually, but then feel so much better when I start up again but then it goes into anorgasmia when I take too much. Others find success by "cycling" hCG every 3 weeks or so. Finding the zone where it is just right is incredibly difficult.

Hang in there and hopefully things will indeed pass soon for you.

DFL

Good timing, I shot 65MG of Test Cyp yesterday and feel like a completely different person today. I didn't make it unfortunately, but man did I try. I even went back and tried the last part of the protocol again. I scored a 21 on the PHQ-9 last Sunday (on 300XL Bupropion), but still stuck it out until yesterday. I shouldn't have tried this when my girl was leaving on a months long trip, but I thought I could handle it. Nope. I'll try again later in the year.

EDIT: A 21 is "Severe Depression," and that's about as high a score as I have ever had. Maybe a 22, years ago. Now I know that a lot of people would read this and be thinking, damn dude, suck it up, tough it out. Yeah nah, it's not like that. People who have never had Major Depression can never understand what it does to you.

Anyway, since I know that HCG was causing the anorgasmia, I wonder if it is causing the ED as well. I was taking 300iu ED trying to get off test, and the last shot was Wednesday. I'm going to stay off it completely for a while and see what happens...

By any chance, are you taking SSRIs, as well? They have a tendency to cause anorgasmia. It's a very common side effect
Nope, I won't take those. They completely ruin my sex life. They also make me gain weight. Bupropion is the only AD I can take.

Last edited:

Pocketman

Good timing, I shot 65MG of Test Cyp yesterday and feel like a completely different person today. I didn't make it unfortunately, but man did I try. I even went back and tried the last part of the protocol again. I scored a 21 on the PHQ-9 last Sunday (on 300XL Bupropion), but still stuck it out until yesterday. I shouldn't have tried this when my girl was leaving on a months long trip, but I thought I could handle it. Nope. I'll try again later in the year.

EDIT: A 21 is "Severe Depression," and that's about as high a score as I have ever had. Maybe a 22, years ago. Now I know that a lot of people would read this and be thinking, damn dude, suck it up, tough it out. Yeah nah, it's not like that. People who have never had Major Depression can never understand what it does to you.

Anyway, since I know that HCG was causing the anorgasmia, I wonder if it is causing the ED as well. I was taking 300iu ED trying to get off test, and the last shot was Wednesday. I'm going to stay off it completely for a while and see what happens...

Nope, I won't take those. They completely ruin my sex life. They also make me gain weight. Bupropion is the only AD I can take.
I believe once you're on TRT you have to do it the rest of your life

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching