Vasectomy - To Snip or Not to Snip?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JWSimpkins

I've been mulling over the idea of getting a vasectomy since I don't want to have kids, but I've come across a lot of conflicting information on the long-term health consequences.

Hopefully some of the docs on here can chime in with their professional opinions on the safety and efficacy of a vasectomy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks Keith.

1. How long did it take you to heal post-op?
2. Why would you do the scalpel instead of no-scalpel?

3. Have you read about the potential dementia related occurrences?

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2007/02/vasectomy.html

4. Have you confirmed through semen analysis that the procedure was successful?

1. I was on my feet the same day but I followed the post-op instruction and stayed off my feet for 3 days with frozen peas and corn :eek: All in all, It took a good three weeks before I returned to my normal lifestyle.

2. IMO, the procedure can be more traumatic to patients with a "difficult/hidden" vas deferens. This was my case ... Basically the surgeon had a difficult time accessing my vas deferens thru the puncture hole created for the procedure. This difficulty caused additional tissue damage and bruising. I also think/believe this is why I developed a sperm granuloma,which I still have .:mad:

3. No, not until you posted the study information. Thanks, I researched it today...... and I agree with Dr. Wiel that this is just a correlational observation.
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400398/Can-Vasectomy-Affect-Your-Mind.html

Subsequent research, however, has found no correlation. According to a 2010 paper, published in the Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, there was no correlation between those who had anti-sperm antibodies and those with Alzheimer's or other forms of cognitive impairment. (This study did not look at vasectomy rates.)
Physicians and researchers alike point out that precisely because vasectomies are so common, a substantial number of men in any large group are likely to have had the procedure. And yet, despite the frequency with which vasectomy is performed, PPA remains a very rare disease. Until further research can effectively prove otherwise, those in the field agree that vasectomy remains safe and relatively free of long-term risks.

Read more: http://www.vasectomy.com/resources/...-dementia-or-alzheimers-disease#ixzz2jFqBBMw4

4. Yes, I provided 3 samples which confirmed the procedure was effective.

My doctor offered to surgical corrected it but I declined due to the risk of addtional scare tissue.
The sperm granuloma itself will not fade with time but the dull ache and pain has with anti-inflammatory medication. In short, no more pluming procedures unless it is absolutely necessary.

JWSimpkins

Yeah, I would prefer not to get snipped but I definitely don't want kids, so I'm trying to delay it as much as possible in hopes that they will finally release a male birth control pill.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me