Update: Scrotal Application Compounded cream - Test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

chris@

I have been on 150mg of compounded cream applied daily (to my shoulders since Feb of 2019. Previous to that I was on an initial dosage of 50mg and it crashed me pretty hard. My doc increased my prescription at that time to 150MG. I wasn't getting the test results or feeling of improved health so I decided to apply part of the dosage to my scrotum starting in October of 2019 (I adjust amount applied to the scrotum a few times). I use the most common top dispenser with twist a click at the bottom. The prescribed dosage is 4 clicks. I have played around with what made me feel the best and have settled on 1 click on the scrotum and 3 clicks on the shoulder. Any more to the scrotum and I get Anxiety symptoms and sleep issues. I also have high hematocrit issues and Donate blood to successfully to reduce those numbers. I hadn't donated blood in 5 months due to the Coronavirus lock down. I did donate last week and will share those results when i do blood work at the end of May. Estradiol is also high. PSA hasn't budged in 15 years. I still feel like i am dialing in the right amounts applied in the right places.

Note: With the same dosage but different application areas I have had test as low as 380 and as high as 1010.

Here are test numbers with ranges in ()'s

53 years old
Bloodwork done 4 hours after daily application
Testosterone 1,010 (240-871)
SHGB 29.3 (11-78)
Free Testosterone 0.878 (0.091-0.579)
Estradiol 54pg/ml (<41)
Creatinine 1.20 (0.50-1.30)
Albumin 4.2g/dl (3.2-4.7)
PSA 0.64 (0-4.00)
Hematocrit 56 (40-52)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

I have been on 150mg of compounded cream applied daily (to my shoulders since Feb of 2019. Previous to that I was on an initial dosage of 50mg and it crashed me pretty hard. My doc increased my prescription at that time to 150MG. I wasn't getting the test results or feeling of improved health so I decided to apply part of the dosage to my scrotum starting in October of 2019 (I adjust amount applied to the scrotum a few times). I use the most common top dispenser with twist a click at the bottom. The prescribed dosage is 4 clicks. I have played around with what made me feel the best and have settled on 1 click on the scrotum and 3 clicks on the shoulder. Any more to the scrotum and I get Anxiety symptoms and sleep issues. I also have high hematocrit issues and Donate blood to successfully to reduce those numbers. I hadn't donated blood in 5 months due to the Coronavirus lock down. I did donate last week and will share those results when i do blood work at the end of May. Estradiol is also high. PSA hasn't budged in 15 years. I still feel like i am dialing in the right amounts applied in the right places.

Note: With the same dosage but different application areas I have had test as low as 380 and as high as 1010.

53 years old
SHGB 29.3 (11-78)
Estradiol 54pg/ml (<41)
PSA 0.64 (0-4.00)
Hematocrit 56 (40-52)
Thanks for the post, super interesting! What were the differences in total and free t between scrotal and non scrotal application of the cream? Did you have dht rested and if so what were your levels when applied non scrotally? I wonder how much transdermals raise dht when applied to areas other than the scrotum

chris@

Update:
Dontated blood approx 3 weeks prior to blood test. Also used grapefruit seed extract and hydrating and I was able to get my Hematocrit down to “normal”

Hematocrit 47.2

Robotics

53 years old
SHGB 29.3 (11-78)
Estradiol 54pg/ml (<41)
PSA 0.64 (0-4.00)
Hematocrit 56 (40-52)

these are your numbers prior to application?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me