Trying to find my way

Buy Lab Tests Online

rimster

Hi i started the gel 5 grams like three weeks ago and i felt great. But now I'm starting to get fatigue like i used to. Is this normal? I'm 37 years old

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Ty. So what should i do increase the dosage?
Usually guys that do well on topicals respond very well initially to treatment. If you’re not absorbing at this stage, more may not be enough.

You have two options, increase the dose, or move over to injections.

Jerajera

Ty. So what should i do increase the dosage?

You shouldn't do anything until you run labs.

Assuming you're not absorbing well is unwarranted speculation at this point. If this is your first time on TRT, you could be feeling temporarily worse because your natural production is shutting down. You could have elevated E2 leading to negative side effects.

Typically you should be able to run labs as soon as you reach steady state, which for the gels/cream is going to happen quickly given the very short half-life. However if you weren't already taking exogenous Test before this current protocol, you have to take into account the shutdown of your natural production and wait long enough, or else you won't get accurate lab results.

I'd say wait another 2-3 weeks unless you get really nasty side effects, and get labs done. Make sure you get comprehensive labs and the most accurate assays (LC/MS, equilibrium dialysis, etc...). There are plenty of posts on that, ask if you're not sure.

Make sure you keep track of your blood pressure, this is realistically the only thing you potentially have to worry about at this point. I unfortunately don't know about gel dosages, maybe someone else can chime in about the specific dosage you're on.

Last edited:

sammmy

You have to do labs first, in the morning before you apply the gel: total T, free T, SHBG, estradiol are the minimum.

You can't form conclusions on absorption based on how you feel. The initial few weeks of TRT are known as the "honeymood period" when your natural T is mixed with the external T and and that makes you feel good or the fact that your brain hasn't adjusted yet. In a few weeks your natural T production is suppressed and if your absorption is good and levels are good, you should feel normal, not "very good" or high like in the first few weeks.

Systemlord

You could have elevated E2 leading to negative side effects.
I'm starting to get fatigue like i used to.
If @rimster states everything is the same as before, the high E2 doesn’t seem plausible. The fatigue is T related, T having anabolic affects on the body, meaning his T is more than likely low.

Guy starts a topical, feels good at first, then feels the same as before weeks later, 99% of the time it’s insufficient testosterone levels.

rimster

Hi everyone. I'm sorry i didn't know that my message were being replied to. I appreciate everyone's selfless dedication to helping others. So i doubled my dosage and felt much better again. I guess my own production started to be reduced. That's why i needed more. Thanks again guys.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi everyone. I'm sorry i didn't know that my message were being replied to. I appreciate everyone's selfless dedication to helping others. So i doubled my dosage and felt much better again. I guess my own production started to be reduced. That's why i needed more. Thanks again guys.

Smart move!

Glad you never bailed early.

post #7

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com