Trying to do a HPTA restart with my doc…29 days in my total T is only 18:(

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

My tendency to trial various TRT protocols is well documented around here. It can be really hard to know what works and what doesn't work unless you are patient and give things time: GUILTY AS CHARGED!

In any case, I was recently trialing Xyosted 50mg twice a week and eventually decided to flip back to Natesto for various reasons. In the process, I decided to peal off hCG, which I have been on for years. The thinking was that if I go back on Natesto, and if I give myself time, I may be able to get my CNS component of the HPTA axis to kick back on. But, this only works off hCG.

My energy seems ok. My headaches (which plague me on various forms of TRT) are at bay. Hard to complain. On the other hand, I feel emotionally flat. Not necessarily full-on anhedonia, but just feel like the zest is lacking. Like a steak with no salt and pepper.

Part of me realizes that it's early and that with time, this emotional flatness may subside as I recover. But, part of me does not know if I can or will recover and that I generally feel more optimism on other forms of TRT.

I still believe in the various benefits of Natesto, and encourage anyone considering TRT to start with it. In my current situation, I was hoping Natesto would be a nice crutch to wean me back to normal-ish endogenous production, but feeling this way is no fun. I am not sure I am fully mentally committed to a restart. Thus a tough cross roads I have been at before. I am leaning towards again trying a more traditional form of TRT (as opposed to Natesto). I suppose it can be useful to use Natesto periodically to allow esters to clear out of the system before embarking on something new.

For anyone that has scaled back or successfully done a restart, do you recall having this emotional flatness?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching