TRT in the UK

Buy Lab Tests Online

SubZ82

Not sure how many people are from the UK here but I thought i'd leave a positive review of my experience with one clinic who offer TRT in the UK - TRT UK - How to get TRT in the UK Safely and Legally - Balance My Hormones

I've been using Balance My Hormones for over a year now and Mike Kocsis who is the owner of the business has guided me through the process right from the start. It's also reassuring to know that Mike has been on TRT himself for 20 plus years, originally starting treatment in the USA and now provides it in the UK.

The companies ops director Sam (who is a trained physio) has always been available for video calls and Gillie who organises my treatment delivery schedule ensures my ampules arrive on time every time.

So there you go, if you are in the UK looking for TRT then i'd highly recommend Balance My Hormones.

Because the rules/regulations are different in the UK they have made a TRT in the UK page (like a wikipedia) here which answers many common questions: What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - UK Guide - Balance My Hormones

I hope someone finds this useful.

All the best,

Rob

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel