Trimix Users...How Often Do You Use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

VacationMan

I have been using Trimix for over 9 years and for the longest time I was using the lowest dosage and only like 8 units but over the last 3 years I have had to significantly increase the dosage and the Units...any comments
I've been using TriMix for quite some time as well. No more than maybe once or twice a week though. 6 to 8 units does it for me every time. Any more than that, and my "buddy" gets painful.

I did try using TriMix twice in one day (hey, she was -HOT-!). Second time, things became painful once we were "done". Decided that's not the thing to do, so took a little sabbatical to let my body heal. Won't do that again. They say no more than 3x per week. I believe it. The last thing I want is to destroy my body to the point where I need an implant!

I did try PT-141 and TriMix together. Wasn't a good mix for me at all. The mixture made the resulting erection painful. Ended up having to chew some "good" Sudafed tablets to make things settle down. Pain isn't a good thing here folks, so for me it's one or the other and never both! Mixing this with ED drugs is a prescription for a trip to the ER for priapism relief.

It could be that your vial has lost potency. How old is it and how do you store it? Me? Once I reconstitute a vial, I fill like 10 syringes then pull them back for air/expansion space and freeze them. I put the vial in the freezer once I'm done too. I have a vial that I mixed well over a year ago and it's just as effective now as when it was first mixed.

To fill more syringes, I remove the vial from the freezer and let it defrost completely (yet still cold). I shake the daylights out of it then fill another 10 syringes. The whole shebang goes back into the freezer right away - vial and syringes.

Defrosting a syringe takes only a couple of minutes. Inject then BAM! Game on!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ziggy1865

I've been using TriMix for quite some time as well. No more than maybe once or twice a week though. 6 to 8 units does it for me every time. Any more than that, and my "buddy" gets painful.

I did try using TriMix twice in one day (hey, she was -HOT-!). Second time, things became painful once we were "done". Decided that's not the thing to do, so took a little sabbatical to let my body heal. Won't do that again. They say no more than 3x per week. I believe it. The last thing I want is to destroy my body to the point where I need an implant!

I did try PT-141 and TriMix together. Wasn't a good mix for me at all. The mixture made the resulting erection painful. Ended up having to chew some "good" Sudafed tablets to make things settle down. Pain isn't a good thing here folks, so for me it's one or the other and never both! Mixing this with ED drugs is a prescription for a trip to the ER for priapism relief.

It could be that your vial has lost potency. How old is it and how do you store it? Me? Once I reconstitute a vial, I fill like 10 syringes then pull them back for air/expansion space and freeze them. I put the vial in the freezer once I'm done too. I have a vial that I mixed well over a year ago and it's just as effective now as when it was first mixed.

To fill more syringes, I remove the vial from the freezer and let it defrost completely (yet still cold). I shake the daylights out of it then fill another 10 syringes. The whole shebang goes back into the freezer right away - vial and syringes.

Defrosting a syringe takes only a couple of minutes. Inject then BAM! Game on!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me