Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What if u had the mass spectrometry testosterone panel done without the liquid chromatography, so MS not LC/MS/MS, do u know if nandrolone will still cross react with just the MS total T panel?

Vince

Super Moderator
Just wondering if anyone has added nandrolone to their protocol and seen their total T go up a considerable amount
My labs with nandrolone. I no longer use nandrolone

Vince

Super Moderator
You may not want to see this one? But this is my latest labs, without nandrolone.

Gman86

No posting both labs is extremely helpful. It’s really cool to see ur labs on the same exact protocol before and after adding nandrolone, and to obv see ur labs while adding nandrolone and dropping ur T dose a bit. Clearly u had the standard assay total T panel done while on nandrolone, there’s no way ur total T would be over 1500 while on 70mg of test, when on 112mg of test ur total is around 1118-1319. Clearly the lab u had done added the test and nandrolone together. Do u think it added the free test and free nandrolone together to get ur free T value, or u think that could actually be ur free T level just based on the 70mg of test u were taking? Or was the free T test u did while on nandrolone a calculation?

Gman86

@Vince You said in ur thread that libido was higher and erections were a bit stronger and orgasms were very good when u dropped ur test a bit and added the nandrolone. How do u feel currently back on ur original protocol without nandrolone? Any differences with libido, erections and/or orgasms? Any differences mood or energy wise?

Vince

Super Moderator
@Vince You said in ur thread that libido was higher and erections were a bit stronger and orgasms were very good when u dropped ur test a bit and added the nandrolone. How do u feel currently back on ur original protocol without nandrolone? Any differences with libido, erections and/or orgasms? Any differences mood or energy wise?
My libido, erections and orgasm are all very good. I do not feel any different in my mood or energy. I no longer have night sweats, which I had with nandrolone. I did enjoy the night sweats, but really don't miss them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me