Thyroid bloodwork: Should I consider Thyroid meds/supps for fat loss?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am meeting my endo on Monday and was wondering if I should bring up the topic of Thyroid meds to improve my fat loss results (not having much progress lately), what do you think? are these values sluggish or am I fine and just need to tune the diet more?
Thanks!

Complete Thyroid Blood work (ranges from lab, no idea about what is optimal and feedback on optimal values would be very welcome):

Edit: changed units from pmol/l to pg/mL (FT3) or ng/dL (FT4)
TSH: 3.417 uIU/mL (0.38-5.33) - Optimal is: 0.5 - 1.0 uIU/mL or 1-2
FT3: 5.36 pmol/l (3.8-6.6) = 1.46 pg/mL - Optimal is: 3.8 - 4.4 pg/mL or > 3.2
FT4: 10,99 pmol/l (7.86-14.41) = 0.8538 ng/dL - Optimal is: 1.4 - 1.77 ng/dL or > 1.1

Thyroid_bloodwork.png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
ok, I checked it again but the rT3 results have not arrived yet.
I can however answer some of the questions above and provide more background intel:

1: Thyroid data changes tracked so far = big increase in TSH (2.8 => 3.8), maybe because of dieting for a year...
More_Thyroid_data_comparison_overtime.png

2: SHBG data changes overtime: This is really strange as I initially had very little SHBG but now it's through the roof. I suspect fasting and Green Tea supplements may have contributed to increase SHBG, along with E2 problems, will check it again in a month or so.
More_Thyroid_data_comparison_overtime_SHBG_changes.png

3: Ferritin went really low after a blood donation, tried to increase it with iron medication first but this gave me a really bad constipation so I switched to eating chicken liver (1kg / week) with decent results and no constipation, but bringly the ferritin up very slowly.

More_Thyroid_data_comparison_overtime_ferritin_changes.png

I concur about RT3 that could be driving your TSH inspite of having fair T4 and T3 numbers. Too Iron and Ferritin are crucial in T4>T3 conversion. I think you can rule out Hashi's but I'd key on RT3 as the problem; pooling.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me