Thinking about trying Clomid for libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

seppuku

I'd be really interested in seeing this. It's the first I've heard of direct testicular suppression. Is it just mesterolone, or androgens in general? Given the high natural levels of intratesticular testosterone it's a little hard to envision how a small amount of an exogenous androgen would cause problems. Oral availability of mesterolone is 3% or so, meaning you're only getting 0.75 mg from a 25 mg tablet. On the other hand, my typical dose-response relationship would make this like adding 40 ng/dL to serum DHT, assuming they act similarly. So it's not totally trivial.

I'll have a look and get back to (i have far too many bookmarks saved on my phone, i'll find it though)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

seppuku

Ok, so i don't think this was the article i originally read, but it mentions how mesterolone may lower total test. I'll keep looking:

JPMA - Journal Of Pakistan Medical Association

"Gonadotropins were not supressed by mesterolone treatment. The fall of total testosterone may be due to inhibition of steroideogenesis by mesterolone in testis. Dihydrotestosterone was shown to inhibit steroideogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) expression in Leydig cells.17Mesterolone is an orally active a-methyl derivative of dihyrotestosterone, and it may also inhibit StAR and decrease steroid hormone levels."

Mrs. Robinson

My husband (26) has been on low dose Clomid, along with DHEA, DIM, and Vitamin D supplements, for 8 months now. I'm not sure if I'd label it a success story or not. His lab numbers have significantly improved, and he is feeling better than he did a year ago. Dr. Saya is fairly happy with where he is. Not a noticeable increase in libido, but more energy overall has helped in that department. We've been trying to conceive for several months now. I'm curious if Clomid has any effect on his fertility or not. He's never been on TRT, so his experience may be different than yours would be.

Dr.V.P.C.

When available, should enclomiphene be preferred over clomiphene to avoid raising SHBG, reducing the need for ancillaries?
Sorry for the late answer Cataceous .
Unfortunately for us, enclomiphene is not avaliable here in Brazil .
Anyway , as i said before my experience mixing low dose clomid with some proviron or some low dose sarms , with some mucuna or even cabergoline if prolactin or dopamin is an issue , low dose exemestane for e2 control ( low low dose) with very good results both in testosterone numbers ( no htpa supression , free and total test got even higher than previous) and in overall/libido-erections/well being. I like to put some tadalafil and maca in the compound formula.

camygod

Sorry for the late answer Cataceous .
Unfortunately for us, enclomiphene is not avaliable here in Brazil .
Anyway , as i said before my experience mixing low dose clomid with some proviron or some low dose sarms , with some mucuna or even cabergoline if prolactin or dopamin is an issue , low dose exemestane for e2 control ( low low dose) with very good results both in testosterone numbers ( no htpa supression , free and total test got even higher than previous) and in overall/libido-erections/well being. I like to put some tadalafil and maca in the compound formula.
how low are low doses?

seppuku

I find this hard to believe as it's well documented that proviron is supressive (at the testicles, not lh / fsh), and there are many online accounts of people being shut down from taking sarms (even ostarine). I'd love it if it were true as i used to take proviron (along with low dose clomid), and i found provirons effects to be great - untill it knocked my testostetone levels from 21 nmol/l (on just clomid) to as low as
6 nmol/l. Proviron is toxic to the gonads, sarms supress gonadotropins, not a good combo, clomid or not.

Goel

I tried Clomid a couple years ago at 25mg EOD. Total T went up some but I simply couldn't tolerate the side effects: it made me extremely moody. Libido went down in my experience and I got none of the benefits from the T increase. All in all it was an easy decision to discontinue it. YMMV

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me