The risks of antidepressants

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

I hear you….I wish like hell I didn’t have to take ANYTHING….but you are talking to a guy that has done CBT, Mindfulness / meditation, tried every OTC / CBD combo, etc. And for me some of those things are very helpful for what I would call “normal” anxiety, tension.

But when the BEAST rears its ugly head (when it wants to, for no particular reason, for as long as it wants to) this is the only thing that is working anymore. I’m at the point where I’ve even developed a weird social anxiety around people I should have no reason to be anxious around, and I’ll be talking and my mind goes blank and I can’t even have a conversation. That has NEVER happened to me before.

I may end up regretting it later, or I may be one of those people I also read about that have been on it for decades and still swear by it. But I was at a point where someone could have told me “you can live 5 more years without ever feeling this way again, or you can live 30 more just like you are” I would have signed the 5 year contract with a smile on my face.
I know exactly how you feel I think. Lexapro did it for me. Sorry it did not cut the mustard for you. Panic / anxiety is serious stuff man. Glad you are feeling better!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching