Test results two months later on clomiphene. There is progress!

Buy Lab Tests Online

clonda

Hello dear forum members! I have been on the course of clomiphene for 2 months. The first month is 25 mg per day, the second is 50 mg per day. Here are my test results before and after.
Total testosterone - 19 nmol/l
LH 2.98 mME/l
FSH 5.78 mME/ml,
Estradiol- 73 pmol/l
SHBG - 45 nmol/l.
Two months later :
Total testosterone - 33.94 nmol/l
LH 9.34 mMEd/ml
FSH 15.27 mMEd/ml
Estradiol 205 pmol/l
Total testosterone 33.94 nmol/l
SHBG 36.7 nmol/L
Is my course productive? Do I need to lower the dosage of clomiphene? Do I need to add anastrozole? I would like to know your opinion. Thanks in advance for the answers!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

clonda

Hello dear forum members! I have been on the course of clomiphene for 2 months. The first month is 25 mg per day, the second is 50 mg per day. Here are my test results before and after.
Total testosterone - 19 nmol/l
LH 2.98 mME/l
FSH 5.78 mME/ml,
Estradiol- 73 pmol/l
SHBG - 45 nmol/l.
Two months later :
Total testosterone - 33.94 nmol/l
LH 9.34 mMEd/ml
FSH 15.27 mMEd/ml
Estradiol 205 pmol/l
Total testosterone 33.94 nmol/l
SHBG 36.7 nmol/L
Is my course productive? Do I need to lower the dosage of clomiphene? Do I need to add anastrozole? I would like to know your opinion. Thanks in advance for the answers!
My balls can work if they want to. I am very happy about this news!

JmarkH

Clonda, different countries and different labs have different ranges. You really need to give the range for each lab result.

Are you working with a Dr? Clomiphene blocks the oestrogen receptor making it unavailable to oestrogen. This is fine for short periods of time when trying to achieve a particular goal (fertility etc) however starving your body of oestrogen comes at a large physiological cost. Make sure you have read up on the side effects of low E as this is what will be happening to your body when taking clomiphene.

clonda

Are you working with a Dr? Clomiphene blocks the oestrogen receptor making it unavailable to oestrogen. This is fine for short periods of time when trying to achieve a particular goal (fertility etc) however starving your body of oestrogen comes at a large physiological cost. Make sure you have read up on the side effects of low E as this is what will be happening to your body when taking clomiphene.
Thank you yes, I am familiar with the consequences of blocking receptors. I'm 27 years old and I'm just looking for affordable ways for myself I don't want to take trt I don't want to crush my own test. There is no nasal testosterone on sale in our country, all I have is clomid, which I can personally test on myself.

Match

Are these tests correct, considering a high increase in TT in such a short time and without TRT? Only on account of the reduction of
Estradiol?
I just wanted to understand

clonda

Are these tests correct, considering a high increase in TT in such a short time and without TRT? Only on account of the reduction of
Estradiol?
I just wanted to understand
In our area, this is the most popular laboratory in which I took tests. I have been tested many times in this laboratory, and there was not a single doubt about my unreliability. I think that the effect of clomid is individual depending on the dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me