Tailor Made Compounding

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

@Dr Justin Saya MD I’m a patient at Defy. You’re actually my primary doctor, and I do my consults with nurse Jill. I’m on Ipamorelin, to boost endogenous growth hormone production. As I’m sure you know, anytime someone is taking a GHRP, like Ipamorelin, they should always be taking a GHRH analog along with it, like CJC 1295 or Tesamorelin. The only problem is, Empower currently only makes Ipamorelin. So unfortunately I’ve been getting my CJC-1295 w/ out DAC (Mod GRF 1-29) via a research chemical website (peptidesciences.com). I’d obviously much prefer to get the CJC through Defy, from a compounding pharmacy, but no pharmacy that Defy works with currently produces CJC or tesamorelin.

Question is, do you know if CJC will be available from Empower anytime soon? I was also wondering if there would ever be a possibility of Defy having a relationship with Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy. They’re the top compounding pharmacy in the country when it comes to peptides, and with peptides being a huge part of the future of HRT/ optimization, it would be an awesome partnership for Defy, and I know would make a lot of Defy patients extremely happy to have them as an option to fill their medications. If it’s an impossibility to have Defy work with them, I completely understand. Was just curious, and hoping it might be an option for Defy to work with them in the future. As always, thanks for your time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

We have recently established a relationship with Tailor Made Pharmacy and have been working through a few logistical hiccups with preliminary trial orders. Issues have been largely resolved and our team will be updating patients on current status soon.

Defy exceeding expectations as usual. If I said I was excited about this news, it would be an extreme understatement.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Weren't the trials on enclomiphene being stopped due to the FDA not approving it?
Is it on the market?
Basically. Repros was seeking FDA approval for enclomiphene under the name Androxal.

"In December 2015, Repros Therapeutics Inc. announced the receipt of a Complete Response Letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its New Drug Application for enclomiphene. The FDA stated that, based on recent scientific developments, the design of enclomiphene Phase 3 studies was no longer adequate to demonstrate clinical benefit and recommended that Repros conduct an additional Phase 3 study or studies to support approval in the target population. The FDA also noted concerns regarding study entry criteria, titration and bioanalytical method validation in the Phase 3 program."[1]​

But asking for more studies was too much.

Repros was among the first to feel the change of regulatory attitudes with the 2015 rejection of Androxal. That ailing biotech shifted focus for uterine fibroid therapy and was bought out last month by Allergan at 67 cents a share.[2]​

Enclomiphene is on the market, but not as an FDA-approved drug. We explored how this is possible in one of the other enclomiphene threads.

Appassionato

Basically. Repros was seeking FDA approval for enclomiphene under the name Androxal.

"In December 2015, Repros Therapeutics Inc. announced the receipt of a Complete Response Letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its New Drug Application for enclomiphene. The FDA stated that, based on recent scientific developments, the design of enclomiphene Phase 3 studies was no longer adequate to demonstrate clinical benefit and recommended that Repros conduct an additional Phase 3 study or studies to support approval in the target population. The FDA also noted concerns regarding study entry criteria, titration and bioanalytical method validation in the Phase 3 program."[1]​

But asking for more studies was too much.

Repros was among the first to feel the change of regulatory attitudes with the 2015 rejection of Androxal. That ailing biotech shifted focus for uterine fibroid therapy and was bought out last month by Allergan at 67 cents a share.[2]​

Enclomiphene is on the market, but not as an FDA-approved drug. We explored how this is possible in one of the other enclomiphene threads.

Do you need a prescription for it? Or only on the black market?

Appassionato

I've found this table from a study and I'm attaching in this post.

Basically it increases E2 a lot along T, same as Clomid. It doesn't increase DHT though, which means worse E2 : DHT ratio. So not an option for heavy aromatizers like me.
It will make the symptoms even worse, due to lack of DHT.

Only good news is that it doesn't increase SHBG like Clomid does.

Attachments

• A844DB1B-6D5B-4ACD-903E-FDD029245EB3.png
    A844DB1B-6D5B-4ACD-903E-FDD029245EB3.png
    53 KB · Views: 163
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel