Successful Story with Testosterone Cream Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

Since @Zibernet has gone radio silent, does anyone else out there want to comment? I am curious why abdominal application would work better for him? I also want to know why he switched (I think he was doing high-dose scrotal twice a day). Was it too much? Does abdominal work better because he is actually absorbing less and he is less likely to experience side effects from supraphysiologic testosterone and/DHT?

The package inserts on most of the commercial forms of creams specifically say not to apply to the abdomen. I am not sure why, but my guess is that absorption may be reduced compared to other sites (at least one study showed this)?

Can anyone who has or is using cream weigh in?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

The rationale behind abdominal application is to try to target tissue types that are known for higher aromatase activity. He has lower e2 numbers. Absorption may be a factor too but not necessarily significant.

Fortunate

The rationale behind abdominal application is to try to target tissue types that are known for higher aromatase activity. He has lower e2 numbers. Absorption may be a factor too but not necessarily significant.
Thanks for your response!

Do you happen to know of a study that references aromatase activity based on location? I will search for it if you don't happen to know.

JA Battle

Thanks for your response!

Do you happen to know of a study that references aromatase activity based on location? I will search for it if you don't happen to know.
Adipose tissue. Most people have more adipose tissue in the belly area. Aromatase is expressed moreso in adipose tissue vs most other tissues.

Fortunate

This study would suggest upper body fat has a lower estrogen to DHT ratios compared to lower body fat.

This study suggests Testim is absorbed best in the arms; chest or abdomen is similar or better absorbed than legs.

Would love to hear more chime in with either anecdotes or references to useful studies.

So far, in my experience, scrotal application makes me feel very anxious. Moderate dose (75mg) on the arms also made me anxious. With either application, I also feel a "crashy" feeling between 2 and 4PM (8-10 hours after application). This study would suggest T levels are dropping around this time. Am I feeling that? Am I feeling DHT spiking?

I am willing to try (aka torture myself) another site (perhaps 50mg on abdomen) and report back.

Graham

Scrotum application could of been sending his levels too high. Elsewhere on the body might of brought T levels to more normal levels. I feel calmer on cream as opposed to injections

Last edited:
Z

Zibernet

I have a few follow-up questions: what dose are you using? What do you think accounts for the improved experience? Have you tried a similar dose on the shoulders? If so, how is your current protocol better than applying to the shoulders?

Never tried any other area than scrotum and abdomen.
I'm applying 3 clicks morning and 3 clicks pm (300mg total in Pentravan cream).
I would venture to guess that higher e2 conversion and lower DHT conversion is what makes me feel good and less anxious.
You may be right I'm also most likely absorbing overall less testosterone, although I have no bloods yet to check that.

One more idea that is purely speculative: I imagine that all this belly fat serves as a bigger reservoir for the testosterone to be slowly released, whereas the scrotum skin is so thin that it doesn't hold any of it, test is straight shuttled to the bloodstream.
So maybe there is a more consistent and gradual release with belly application.

Fortunate

Never tried any other area than scrotum and abdomen.
I'm applying 3 clicks morning and 3 clicks pm (300mg total in Pentravan cream).
I would venture to guess that higher e2 conversion and lower DHT conversion is what makes me feel good and less anxious.
You may be right I'm also most likely absorbing overall less testosterone, although I have no bloods yet to check that.

One more idea that is purely speculative: I imagine that all this belly fat serves as a bigger reservoir for the testosterone to be slowly released, whereas the scrotum skin is so thin that it doesn't hold any of it, test is straight shuttled to the bloodstream.
So maybe there is a more consistent and gradual release with belly application.
Makes sense. Do you have a lot of belly fat? Are you applying on the front part of the abdomen or love handle area, where there tends to be more fat?

Thanks for your feedback.

Z

Zibernet

Makes sense. Do you have a lot of belly fat? Are you applying on the front part of the abdomen or love handle area, where there tends to be more fat?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm very lean with a 6 pack showing.
Still there's A LOT more aromatase in my flat belly than on my scrotum.
In between those two areas.

Been on 200mg cream for 6 weeks, 50mg DHEA and 100mg Preg. T has gone from 502 to 187, and Free has dropped commensurately. Estradiol and SHBG stayed same, while my LH has hit the floor. DHT was low normal before and while I’m waiting for that lab to come back I’ll assume it’s high, although I have no signs. Feel strong, confident, clear minded, and have gained 6lbs, which I thought was due to lifting more, but I’m in a weird middle ground now. Biggest concern is HCt went from 46 to 50. Clearly cream works but why the plummeting of T levels, and yet increase in HCt?

Jerajera

Been on 200mg cream for 6 weeks, 50mg DHEA and 100mg Preg. T has gone from 502 to 187, and Free has dropped commensurately. Estradiol and SHBG stayed same, while my LH has hit the floor. DHT was low normal before and while I’m waiting for that lab to come back I’ll assume it’s high, although I have no signs. Feel strong, confident, clear minded, and have gained 6lbs, which I thought was due to lifting more, but I’m in a weird middle ground now. Biggest concern is HCt went from 46 to 50. Clearly cream works but why the plummeting of T levels, and yet increase in HCt?

Where do you apply the cream? Is it the compounded 20% cream? How often to do you apply? Every 24 hours, every 12 hours? When did you draw blood relative to application?

Casey

Tim: Thanks for your kind words. I am very proud of you and how analytical you have been during your path. You did not give up on the cream and actually showed extreme success with it after a few tries. I am glad you are debunking the myth that testosterone creams are not worth it. This myth is very common in ExcelMale.com
Nelson where do I contact if I wanted to work with you?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me