Successful Story with Testosterone Cream Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tim L

I realize this is an old post, but I hope you receive it. Do you have any E or E3 problems on the cream?
I realize this is an old post, but I hope you receive it. Do you have any E or E3 problems on the cream?

Early on when I was experimenting with the dosing, my estrogen numbers crept up
I do use a low dosage of Anastrozole. Based on your current numbers you should try more product
my opinion

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WhatSayYou89

When you shower first, and then apply. All of your pores are open and your skin is clean, therefore creates greater absorption. I recommend applying at night due to the fact I do not have clothing against my skin and running the risk of the cream rubbing off. I have found by applying in the p.m. your natural level is low, therefore replenishing it then gives the body what it needs. It is like when we charge a battery we only do it when it is low.
how do you feel and what are your numbers?

I’m about to start on TRT cream and was reading through this thread. What causes your pores to open up? Is it water hitting skin, the steam from hot water, soap?

If it’s the soap I’m curious to see if there is a specific type of soap or body wash that helps more with opening up your pores.

txmx

I’m about to start on TRT cream and was reading through this thread. What causes your pores to open up? Is it water hitting skin, the steam from hot water, soap?

If it’s the soap I’m curious to see if there is a specific type of soap or body wash that helps more with opening up your pores.
Warm, hydrated skin pores are more open and receptive. I have used a very warm, wet washcloth compress to achieve this effect without a shower, applied under the bicep. Also, to help break down the natural skin barrier, apply Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. Doing these two things I went from absorption failure to success with T cream. (Note: You would not use the facial cleanser for scrotal application, just the very warm washcloth compress.)

Last edited:

Tim L

It is the combination, I use a zinc based soap for years but for another reason. The other factor is when you apply not to rub off on your clothes/bed sheets etc. This process has worked for me and many others for years. My Numbers have been consistently -
total 1200+ Free 32+
This process will work if you follow directions and have the correct product
good luck

WhatSayYou89

It is the combination, I use a zinc based soap for years but for another reason. The other factor is when you apply not to rub off on your clothes/bed sheets etc. This process has worked for me and many others for years. My Numbers have been consistently -
total 1200+ Free 32+
This process will work if you follow directions and have the correct product
good luck

I’m curious to see how much it rubs off onto my clothes. I’ll be getting out of the shower applying the cream then getting ready for work.

txmx

I’m curious to see how much it rubs off onto my clothes. I’ll be getting out of the shower applying the cream then getting ready for work.
1. Make sure scrotal tissue is both very warm and very hydrated, as both of these increase absorption. Using a very warm, wet washcloth for a couple of minutes will make this happen whether you shower or not. 2. Give it 5-10 minutes before you put on underwear. No overnight soaking required with this method, although that is certainly the best scenario if you can keep your application consistently at night before bed.

Tim L

1. Make sure scrotal tissue is both very warm and very hydrated, as both of these increase absorption. Using a very warm, wet washcloth for a couple of minutes will make this happen whether you shower or not. 2. Give it 5-10 minutes before you put on underwear. No overnight soaking required with this method, although that is certainly the best scenario if you can keep your application consistently at night before bed.

Tim L

If your numbers do not increase with the am process, I would do the bed time Application. depending on your dosage you should have great success. If not then you have a product issue
good luck

WhatSayYou89

If your numbers do not increase with the am process, I would do the bed time Application. depending on your dosage you should have great success. If not then you have a product issue
good luck

Started the cream today. Few questions.

When you say to keep the area hydrated, like should I avoid drying off that area when I get out of the shower?

To keep the scrotum very warm, would using a hair dryer for a few seconds on it before applying the cream be a good idea?

Do you rub the cream in, similar to how you would sunscreen or do you apply it more like you would shaving cream?

I have the clicker tube from empower. It says 2 clicks to one area. Should I do both clicks then apply it or 1 click rub that in then repeat for the second click or does it matter?

Felt pretty good this morning. I could tell it was working. Getting pretty tired around lunch time though.

I loved how easy it was to apply it though.

Tim L

Started the cream today. Few questions.

When you say to keep the area hydrated, like should I avoid drying off that area when I get out of the shower?

Don't over think it just dry off like normal shower

To keep the scrotum very warm, would using a hair dryer for a few seconds on it before applying the cream be a good idea?

No, just a normal shower

Do you rub the cream in, similar to how you would sunscreen or do you apply it more like you would shaving cream?

rub in like sunscreen

I have the clicker tube from empower. It says 2 clicks to one area. Should I do both clicks then apply it or 1 click rub that in then repeat for the second click or does it matter?

2 clicks at same time

Felt pretty good this morning. I could tell it was working. Getting pretty tired around lunch time though.

I loved how easy it was to apply it though.

Amen, you will do well!
Tim

Fortunate

I'm glad you're feeling good but when I read this I get the exact OPPOSITE of a success story. This sounds like a laundry list of all the typical problems people have with gels and creams and would put me off even attempting it.

You spent (wasted?) 18 months on bad creams. A year and a half of your life gone, and how many years later until you were actually feeling better after finally figuring out the magic protocol that works for you?

An injection would have gotten you there on day 1, most likely.

Not to mention your daily application routine sounds like a nightmare. 365 daily applications per year, vs. 52 once per week injections? Not for me either.

And what about the cost? Gels cost hundreds of dollars per month vs. about $20 per month for testosterone plus syringe?

If by success you mean the most unpredictable, highest-cost, and most-inconvenient, then I would agree this is a "success."
Old, but relevant thread. I actually think this is a great success story. I have also suffered from migraines for my entire life. They can be devastating. The OP fortunately found that lifestyle modifications can bring tremendous relief. He also found a TRT protocol that works for him. Based on the size of this forum, that is not always an easy thing to do. I have struggled with various forms of TRT. For me, injections create side effects that make TRT worthless. Anxiety, headaches, etc. Chasing the perfect protocol (split dosing, lowering dose, using different esters, different oils, use an AI, don’t use an AI) has been an exercise in futility.

I recently started a cream protocol that has been great. Although it’s still early, I have noticed a significant improvement in libido, energy and mood. Cream may be more costly and less convenient than injections, but for me, and likely the OP, it is a great solution that solves a lot of problems with practically zero side effects.

It is great to see people share their positive experiences

Tman

Old, but relevant thread. I actually think this is a great success story. I have also suffered from migraines for my entire life. They can be devastating. The OP fortunately found that lifestyle modifications can bring tremendous relief. He also found a TRT protocol that works for him. Based on the size of this forum, that is not always an easy thing to do. I have struggled with various forms of TRT. For me, injections create side effects that make TRT worthless. Anxiety, headaches, etc. Chasing the perfect protocol (split dosing, lowering dose, using different esters, different oils, use an AI, don’t use an AI) has been an exercise in futility.

I recently started a cream protocol that has been great. Although it’s still early, I have noticed a significant improvement in libido, energy and mood. Cream may be more costly and less convenient than injections, but for me, and likely the OP, it is a great solution that solves a lot of problems with practically zero side effects.

It is great to see people share their positive experiences
I hope it works for you...keep us up to date. I would love to hear from you in about a month.

Fortunate

I hope it works for you...keep us up to date. I would love to hear from you in about a month.
Update after about a 4-5 weeks: I still prefer the cream over injections primarily based on reduced side effects. Libido was sky high at first. Now, seems normal (not high, not low). That said, I am recently feeling like some hormone level is too high (T, e2 or DHT or some combination), as I feel more emotional, anxious and jittery than normal.

My plan is to back off the dose, but haven't decided how. As of now, I am doing 200mg/ml cream: one click to scrotum/one click to shoulder in AM and one click to shoulder in PM. I happen to have a lower dose cream available at 150mg/ml. So, my options include:
  • Continue 200mg/ml, but reduce to once a day (scrotal and shoulder)
  • Continue 200mg/ml, apply twice a day, but apply all to shoulders (no scrotum)
  • Switch to 150mg/ml and continue same dosing schedule (scrotal/shoulder and later shoulder)
  • Switch to once a day at either dose
  • Some combination of above
I am leaning towards just doing exact same protocol with the lower dose cream. That reduces my overall dose by 25% per day. On the other hand, the two creams are from two different pharmacies, with presumably different bases, so absorption may not be apples to apples. It bothers me to change two variables simultaneously (dose and base), but this is probably what I will do.

Does anyone happen to know what the standard Empower base is (assuming no special request is made)? They are hard to reach by phone.

I am open to suggestions and will post later.

Last edited:

Dwayne337

Update after about a 4-5 weeks: I still prefer the cream over injections primarily based on reduced side effects. Libido was sky high at first. Now, seems normal (not high, not low). That said, I am recently feeling like some hormone level is too high (T, e2 or DHT or some combination), as I feel more emotional, anxious and jittery than normal.
Hello! I am trying cream too! If you don't mind saying, what was your cream protocol/dosing that caused the high libido?

Last edited:

Fortunate

Hello! I am trying cream too! If you don't mind saying, what was your cream protocol/dosing that caused the high libido?
Initially it was: 200mg/ml strength; apply one click (=50mg) to scrotum, one click to deltoid in the AM; apply one click to deltoid in evening. I have since been playing with timing and location.

Fortunate

Can I wake this thread back up and get some feedback? Who is using cream out there? Tim L, the OP indicated he applies cream only at night. I am considering this, but have not seen anyone else state they are doing this and Tim L disappeared.

As of now, I apply cream in the AM only, but notice a surge of energy in mid to late afternoon, about 8 hours after application (don't know why, as free T is supposed to peak about 2 hours after application. Maybe it's the result of a downstream conversion? E2? DHT?). In any case, based on this, I have considered doing what the OP does and applying at night before bed to scrotum only. Tim L, if you are out there, are you still doing this? Is anyone else doing this, or have you tried it in the past?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me