So confused over dosage. 250mg/mL 0.25 mL injected 2X/week = what???

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eusung

Okay so I got prescribed a dosage of 0.25 mL two times a week. I was told this is equal to 62.5 mg of testosterone per injection for a total of 125 mg per week....

but then I read my med certificate and it says "Testosterone Enanthate (250mg) 0.25 mL subQ injection twice a week"

So I researched all about how to convert mg to ml and I am still so confused.

Anyway, after two weeks on this, my test results showed my total T level was beyond theurapeutic range (1300 ng/dl) so my dosage has been decreased to 0.2 mL twice a week.

I was assuming this means 50 mg 2x a week for a total of 100 mg testosterone per week...am I right?

or idoes that mean I am currently on 200 mg per week? I thought 200 mg per week is generally too high for most people...and the maximum possible TRT dosage and pretty much only bodybuilders do higher than 200 mg per week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

200mg is considered a higher dose with 250mg being the highest dose prescribed for TRT purposes. And dosage is highly dependent on a person's individual characteristics. Many have high dosages and are not Bodybuilders. Just depends on how your body reacts to the hormones.

I assume you meant to say mg/ml so if the vial has 250 mg/ml, 0.25 ml is 62.5 mgs as fifty is saying.
NO I said it right the first time. You guys try and talk doses as a volume such as you're doing here: 0.25ml

You should only be referring to your dose as 62.5mg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me